40 years ago...

Dan, Congratulations to you and Marie! :goodvibes

That is quite an accomplishment in this day and age! :)

TC :cool1:

Congratulations, Dan. What a wonderful milestone. Happy Anniversary!

Happy wedding anniversary to you and Marie!! What a testimony to share 40 years of marriage! :)

Wow! 40 years is certainly an accomplisment. May you have 40 more. Enjoy your special dinner, and thanks for sharing the day with the DIS
Lynn

Happy 40th Anniversary, Dan & Marie! What an awesome milestone to reach. Hope you are having a wonderful & blessed day!:)

Congratulations!!!! Dan, I wish you and Marie a lifetime filled with wonderful and happy anniversaries!

What, no pictures ? A Dan thread without pictures - I am agast ;) !

Happy Anniversary to both you and Marie. Enjoy this milestone and I hope to be here ten years from now to congratulate you both on the next.

Happy 40th anniversary Dan & Marie. May you celebrate many, many more.

ETA: I found this picture on the wedding dress thread. I hope Dan doesn't mind me posting it. They make a very cute couple.

Marie_Dan_wedding.jpg

Congratulations! 40 years, that is awesome :)
Hope you have many more years together and lots more grandchildren and a whole bunch of great- grandchildren someday.

Happy Anniversary! Forty years is a real accomplishment. :cheer2: May the next forty years be filled with nothing but love and pixie dust for the two of you.

Happy Anniversary!!! What an amazing milestone! Today my dh and I celebrated 11 years together! Good to know we're in good company:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter