40% Pin Code Question

BCVNovember

Mouseketeer
I received a 40% off of "stay" pin yesterday. I am planning a trip for Dec. :goodvibes and I'm trying to figure out whether it is better to do the Free Dining or the 40% pin. I'm assuming that the "stay" means that it applies to the resort rate only, correct? Can I add a dining plan (full price of course) to the 40% off reservation?

I want to try to understand the pricing differences before I make the reservations.

Thanks!

I received a 40% off of "stay" pin yesterday. I am planning a trip for Dec. :goodvibes and I'm trying to figure out whether it is better to do the Free Dining or the 40% pin. I'm assuming that the "stay" means that it applies to the resort rate only, correct? Can I add a dining plan (full price of course) to the 40% off reservation?

I want to try to understand the pricing differences before I make the reservations.

Thanks!
Yes, generally it's only against the room rate.
Yes, generally you can buy the DDP at full price (and if it's not an AP rate, you must buy at least a 1 day base ticket for each member of your party).

Note the "generally" above; the details of your particular PIN may vary. The only way to know is to call Disney.

You can call Disney and ask them to run the quote both ways... with the 40% pin, and with Free Dining. It all depends on the number of people in your party, and what level resort you are chosing to stay at. Either way, it's a great savings!

Hi,

Congrats on the pin. Can you share details of the pin like what dates it covers??

Thanks!!

Denise

Hi

I just recieved a 40% off pin for my birthday. It is good most of September with a few blackout dates 9/5 and 9/26.

We have a reservation booked for 9/11-9/19 at AKL Club Level with free dining(2 adults and 1 child). It changed our price from 3800 to 3200! I just made the 45 day cut off and didn't have to pay a change fee, but even with the fee it works out to be better. I thought it was kinda ironic they sent it a day after I paid everything off.

They will happily run the numbers for you. In most cases the 40% is better on more expensive rooms.

I had pretty much decided to go in December and had entered my youngest child's birthday information on the get in free for your b-day page. A few days later I got the pin offer. The one I received is for 12/1-12/23.

Thanks everyone for the information!

My wife recieved one of these 40% AP pin codes about a month ago. We are staying at Beach Club saving $134 off the room price.
The 40% code is definitely a good deal if you are staying at a Deluxe or moderate room. Better check quickly to see if anything is still available. Rooms are almost gone.

I also signed up with my birthday info just the other day and received the 40% pin code today for during my birthday time also! (all of October)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter