• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

40% off question

JBM16

Earning My Ears
If the coupon says 8/23-10/3 and you arrive on 10/3- can you lock the discount in for the rest of the trip?

I am wondering too, if you have to stay the whole date schedule? I would love to get a code:)

really- yikes! I'm currently booked outside of the code period, but rethinking to move it into the code period in case I get one- this way I would just cancel dinning to get the room discount. any thoughts.

This isn't what I was told. I wanted to stay November 29- Dec. 6th. The code ends on the 5th, all 3 CM's I talked to was giving me rack rate for the last night.

Well the CM's dont have a choice, they put the code in and the computer adds the discount. Did they tell you how much the room was for the first x nights and they said it was higher for the last night? That is possible since disney went to date based pricing but at least you dont have to have a totally differant res for the last night

Well the CM's dont have a choice, they put the code in and the computer adds the discount. Did they tell you how much the room was for the first x nights and they said it was higher for the last night? That is possible since disney went to date based pricing but at least you dont have to have a totally differant res for the last night

Yea, the CM gave me a price for the 1st 6 nights using the code, then said the 7th night will be xxx amount.

Since we're staying at the GF it was a huge jump between the code and rack rate so we're only staying the 6 nights.

Now that I reread the OP's question that is correct. Disney went to date based pricing sometime this past year. At least they dont have to have two differant reservations but whatever nights fall out of those dates will have the higher rate

I've been wondering the same thing.
Is it true that the free dining discount is different? You just need to check-in within that window of dates? I think that my last trip was that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter