• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

40% off postcard

blu3d3vil

DIS Veteran
I received a 40% off postcard for Value Resorts for various dates through the entire year. Do you think it would work for moderate or better as well? I just know I've read that others have had success using codes for Resorts other than the ones specified for the code.

the code usually works for the higher rated restorts as well. You need to call and ask, and they will inform you. We used a 40% code last year, which allowed us to upgrade to AKL. good luck

We have gotten the 40% code the past 2 years and have always used it to stay at a deluxe. This year we are staying at POFQ for one stay (saving the extra money to buy APs), then staying at AKL. If you wait too long to book, the deluxe resorts may not have any availability or they might only have suites and concierge level rooms. I found this out trying to book for a stay the first week of December.

Can you add tickets and deluxe dining to a package with 40% off? I know you won't get the 40% off those items but can they be part of your trip. I am asking becuase we got the 40% off military discount but I am upset because I can not add tickets or deluxe dining to this! UG. And I explained to them that I did not want the discount military tickets they have available for us because we need a 9 day pass and the military 5 day ones can not be extended.

Just wondering if I could convinve them to change mine to a regular 40% offer and let me book the deluxe dining and tickets with it.

We used our 40% postcard for our December stay at BLT. We were able to get a 1bdr, lakeview using the code. It obviously saved us a ton. We are so excited to try the new villas. We were able to add our dining and tickets, now if December would only come!!

Can you add tickets and deluxe dining to a package with 40% off? I know you won't get the 40% off those items but can they be part of your trip. I am asking becuase we got the 40% off military discount but I am upset because I can not add tickets or deluxe dining to this! UG. And I explained to them that I did not want the discount military tickets they have available for us because we need a 9 day pass and the military 5 day ones can not be extended.

Just wondering if I could convinve them to change mine to a regular 40% offer and let me book the deluxe dining and tickets with it.

I was able to book a package using the 40% pin (not military) before switching to free dining.

We are getting two rooms and have the 40% off code. It looks like they are only giving us 40% off one of the rooms. Do you not get the discount on both rooms?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter