• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

40% off PIN question

StuckInKS

DIS Veteran
I finally got the 40% PIN code yesterday (first time I received any codes besides the "Explore Your Resort Pick ****** Family" ones,) but it was for 20% off values and 30% off mods instead of the 30%, 35% that most people are getting. It said to call for a special offer on Deluxe Villas. Does anyone know what the percentage is on that one? I though I saw someone post that the 30%, 35%, 40% off codes has Deluxe Villas for 45% off, is this one the same?

I think that you can ask about the Deluxes, and they may be 40% off.

I could ask, and it does say to call for a special rate, but I thought I'd see if anyone here knew. I know deluxes are 40% off, but I thought I saw someone post that the deluxe villas are 45% off with the 30%, 35%, 40% code and if it is the same with the 20%, 30%, 40% off code.

I know some people on here have gotten that one too, any called to price?

Why can't I just get a pin?

This is what I think worked for me: I made 4 dining ressies for the end of the 4/3 because I was debating moving our trip up if we didn't get a deal for May. Nothing too popular, as I didn't want to take those ressies from someone who is already going for that time. I guess the system must have seen that we didn't have a room ressie because the next day the 20%, 30%, 40% code for various dates throughout 2010 showed up. Now, I also did recently order the maps, too (as a matter of fact they showed up yesterday.) I don't know exactly which one of those triggered the code, could have been the combination of both.

This is an OK code for us if we end up going deluxe, but not so much if we go value or mod. I also got a code for $69 mod through 11/24, which is a much better deal considering mods are $170 right now. That's almost 60% off. I'd much rather use that one, but won't be able to make it down that quick.

I got the PIN too that said call for Villas. Well, that is what we wanted and they weren't offering ALL the Villas, only select ones (she said BCV wasn't accepting the code - darn it!). She did not tell me the % off, but she did give me a quote for VWL and it looked about 40% off.

I know why I got mine - I 'saved' some offers for vacation packages and resort only for a date range next spring and they sent me a PIN a few days after I did that. Only one I've ever gotten!!! But I'm not using it -argh!!!

The PIN code we received is for 40% deluxe villas and we booked the BCV for May 2010:banana:...it does expire 6/12/10. We were orginially going to book the YC waterview, but the CM told us (after I mentioned that we were spoiled by the 1 bedroom at SSR last year) that for $45 more we could stay at the BCV...so woohoo we are:yay: Sorry yours did not work out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter