• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

40% Off Pin Question

byrd328

Mouseketeer
Hi

I just wanted to get some clarification:

I have a 40% off pin, but it says it's for the value resorts. Can I use it any resort or am I restricted? Also, if I make a reservation at Poly and decide to downgrade to a mod later in the year will I loose the 40% off, since the offer will be expired?

Thanks
Byrd

Hi

I just wanted to get some clarification:

I have a 40% off pin, but it says it's for the value resorts. Can I use it any resort or am I restricted? Also, if I make a reservation at Poly and decide to downgrade to a mod later in the year will I loose the 40% off, since the offer will be expired?

Thanks
Byrd

:)
You can use your pin for any resort. You do not have to book a value. I have changed ressies before with a discount after the discount expired. I was told by the CM as long as they weren't sold out of the discounted rooms I would be able to switch. :thumbsup2
Maybe other folks had different experiences :confused3

Check the fine print. It probably says "ask about packages and other room types including moderates, deluxe and Disney deluxe villas, at varying rates."

When we got the 40% pin we used it to upgrade an existing reservation at ASMu to POFQ. Just keep in mind that there is usually a limited number of rooms available at each resort. (Although I suspect that Disney is being much more flexible now.)

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter