40% discount offer for UK

i am getting some really good prices. i can get the cheyenne at 495 euro for five nights for me, my mom and ash. the santa fe doesnt show up. i would love to stay at one of the other hotels but its really a bargain trip im looking for

i have to hold off and talk to my mom but i just really hope this booking thing works out for me.

495 for five nights???? OMG that's brilliant.

The last time we went my mum was undecided about going then left it too late when she did decide she wanted to go, so had to stay home. If I can get her to go this time, we would split the cost of the room 3 ways (i pay for 2) it would mean instead of paying 578 for DLH for me and my daughter it would be 385 & she would pay 193.

And....... if I could get sister and niece to go too, the 5 of us would all be in the same room and instead of 643 for the five of us (again, split 5 ways) it would be 258 for me and daughter, 258 for sis and niece and only 127 for my mum, for 2 nights/3 days at DLH. All I need to do now is persuade some people. No doubt by the time I do, the offer will be gone or booked up.

I haven't thought about it much, have I?? LOL!!

I hope your mum agrees to it and you never know, WHEN you book it (not IF) it might be down even more.

Is this offer just if you book on the web or can you get a good deal if you phone otherwise they take all your pennies in one go?

I booked:cool1: May 24, 5 nights:cool1: It's a great offer :thumbsup2

We were looking at DCR but when the Cheyenne popped up at 40% off - £535 - who can turn that down! Although, I've never stayed there before! So I added HB for what the cost of DCR would have been. I have decided to pre book and pay for L'Auberge de Cendrillon as a surprise for DD's for the last night. The trip is a surprise for my DD's especially the eldest who just had an op and she was very brave :love: :love:

:thumbsup2 Great deal! Your DD's are going to love the Auberge.

Right... I've just been pricing up Cheyenne for the end of July:rolleyes1.

It'll be for myself and my two kids (6 and 3) - and Cheyenne is coming up as £391, arriving 28/7 for 3 nights. I've never stayed at Cheyenne before and I've never been during summer hols before. So am I right in assuming that price is after the discount? Eurostar is £206 for us - I know DS is only 3 but we always get a seat for him.

HNY is £606, NB is £524 and SL is £470.

I doubt I'll be able to convince hubby to make another trip there again and I'm also not sure that he'll say yes to me taking the kids there on my own. We'll be going away for our summer hols towards the end of August (still don't know where to yet), so DLRP will be an additional expense that we don't need... but... there'll be new shows to see (Playhouse Disney Live!) and it shd be warmer too!

Is this offer just if you book on the web or can you get a good deal if you phone otherwise they take all your pennies in one go?

Some people are finding the CM's will give you the offer over the phone plus a 10% deposit, others (like me) are getting CM's that tell you it's a web offer only and then they do take all your money in one transaction.
May be worth keep trying til you get lucky with a phone quote.

Ive managed to get Cheyenne for 3days/2 nights in September for £285 and then add half board so £349 for our trip :) . Does anyone know when the eurostar train tickets are released for September?

Thanks ;)

Ive managed to get Cheyenne for 3days/2 nights in September for £285 and then add half board so £349 for our trip :) . Does anyone know when the eurostar train tickets are released for September?

Thanks ;)

Yesterday I rang to enquire about December and the lady said it is normally about six months prior to going.

Congratulations on getting such a good price

Yesterday I rang to enquire about December and the lady said it is normally about six months prior to going.

Thanks for that. So in theory should be able to book by the end of March/ April. I dont want to book hotel if cant get cheap eurostar tickets as cant really afford 2 trips this year, but the 40% off just keeps staring at me. :rotfl:

Thanks for that. So in theory should be able to book by the end of March/ April. I dont want to book hotel if cant get cheap eurostar tickets as cant really afford 2 trips this year, but the 40% off just keeps staring at me. :rotfl:

The website is showing Ashford to Disney up to the 21st August at the moment.

I know it sounds weird but on at least one occassion ringing up eurostar has given me longer dates than via the internet, not by much but they might have your date. If not, ask them if they can ring you when it is available.

Eurostar tickets for September went on sale about 5 weeks ago over the phone.

I got my tickets on day of release and they wasnt cheap. I paid triple the what i usually pay.

Last year dec tickets to DLP on the Eurostar was released in February aswell, so i would consider giving them a ring back.

Eurostar tickets for September went on sale about 5 weeks ago over the phone.

I got my tickets on day of release and they wasnt cheap. I paid triple the what i usually pay.

Omg went away to sort out some lunch and come back and hear all this! Blimey. Well hopefully we can get some cheap ones, we are both 22 so are still counted as youths so makes it a bit cheaper! I will ring up later today and see what they quote.

Is it just ovet the phone with disney that you dont have to pay in full or is it online too. Also when do they take the full amount?

Thanks for all the answer so far. I will ring eurostar later! :)

Thank you I will ... is that the direct service from Ashford??? :thanks:

Yes it is, i know last year they was on sale the beginning on feb as i was orginally meant to go in Dec and they rung me to tell me booking had started. So i would call them once a week or get them to ring you back when they are avaliable.

I got someone who told me Sept tickets went on sale in March, i was like dont think so, then got a phone call the week later saying they was on sale. :confused3

Omg went away to sort out some lunch and come back and hear all this! Blimey. Well hopefully we can get some cheap ones, we are both 22 so are still counted as youths so makes it a bit cheaper! I will ring up later today and see what they quote.

Is it just ovet the phone with disney that you dont have to pay in full or is it online too. Also when do they take the full amount?

Thanks for all the answer so far. I will ring eurostar later! :)

Hello, hope you managed to sort your euro star tickets out.

Re disney as far as I know if you book over the phone you pay 10% deposit (which we did) and I think if you book on line you have to pay for all of it. They then take the full amount 60 days before.

I am from Canada. If I book using my hotel address in london will I be able to get the discounts?

Does anyone know if the tickets would go there or if they are just an electronic copy that I can print out.

Yes !!! It worked.
I am going on Aug 19 for 2 nights the four of us at cheyenne for $411 GBP.

Received the email confirmation. :cool1:

I just put my canadian address and left the country as United Kingdom.;)
Not really lying as Canada was once a british colony:rotfl2:

I am extremely happy.

Yes !!! It worked.
I am going on Aug 19 for 2 nights the four of us at cheyenne for $411 GBP.

Received the email confirmation. :cool1:

I just put my canadian address and left the country as United Kingdom.;)
Not really lying as Canada was once a british colony:rotfl2:

I am extremely happy.

thats great. the more i know this works the harder it is for me to not book :rotfl:

i am just worried about when i book in but im too honest for my own good

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter