4/28/2008

Thank you Kevin.

Just make sure that you take care of yourself and Diane and Brian and the rest of the podcast team. :grouphug:

I feel like I have lost a friend, although I never met Bob I have listened to all the podcasts and I feel that I know each of you.

Our loss is god's gain...:angel:

Thank yo uvery much Kevin. This is such a sad and shocking time. I wish you and the rest of the Pod Cast team strength in dealing with the loss of your close and dear friend.

Thank you Kevin..

bawb.jpg

Thank you, Kevin, for posting the address. I'm sure it is soon to be inundated with letters of condolences, as Bob touched so, so many people.

Kelly - do you mind if people use your image in their signatures? I know many of us would like to honor Bob any way we can.

Kevin thank you for posting the address. My heart goes out to you and the podcast family.

Thanks for posting the address Kevin. My thoughts and prayers are with the Varley family and with the podcast team.

Kevin and the rest of the team -- please know we are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Bob has touched so many people and his memory will live on through you and us. Stay strong, and know there are so many people out here all over the world praying for each of you.

We are, each of us, an Angel with only one wing, and we can fly only by embracing each other.

Kevin thank you for doing this.
Take care of all the podcasting crew, who are in our thoughts :grouphug:

Kevin, thank you for posting that. I, too, am a little unsure how to act. I've never met Bob, yet I called my DH to share with him, because it just makes me very sad. But, to most in my world the thought of going on a cruise with a bunch of strangers is a bit odd. You guys share so much of your lives with us, that it's hard not to get attached.

Yes...thank you Kevin, and please keep us posted on any details concerning a memorial or tribute to Bob.

My hearting is just breaking and I never even got the chance to meet this wonderful man in person -- I can only imagine how those of you that were so close to him must feel. :sad1:

Please understand that none us of know what to say, or how to act, or where to turn.

Words and details of Bob's memorial will be more forthcoming later but for now....

Here is an address to which cards may be sent.

Please understand that it is a post office box, but we will see that the your things get to the right people

DIS Unplugged
4417 13th Street
# 475
St. Cloud, Florida

Kevin

Thank you. I just put a card in the mail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!