360 BWV points for rent $14 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be interested in seeing if we can come to an agreement on you making a reservation for us. This is for BWV for the night of 9/17/2017 in a Boardwalk view studio. This reservation would total 45 points which are going to be used for one (1) night in three (3) separate studios (three couples, including my wife & I). We currently have a 4 night reservation with our own points, but we didn't have enough for the 5th night! GRRR!! =)
I have all the details to forward to make it as simple a reservation as possible as well as paypal.

I look forward to your reply,
Andrew
I prefer to wait for a less complicated transaction, as I have placed most of my points already. Thanks.

Hi, I'm looking for a studio at BWV for 8/26-9/3/17 (8 nights). Is there anything available? Prefer standard view but could also do preferred if needed.

Hi, I'm looking for a studio at BWV for 8/26-9/3/17 (8 nights). Is there anything available? Prefer standard view but could also do preferred if needed.
There is a standard view studio available for the eight nights for 113 point. If you want me to book this I will need your information. Please let me know the best email address to contact you or start a personal conversation. I require payment after I get you the DVC confirmation. Thanks.

Looking for a BWV standerd veiw studio for dec 4th- 11th 2017

Last edited:
How many BWV points are still available & do you have any that can be transferred to another member? Thanks!

Hello!

I am interested in a studio at BWV with a boardwalk view if available.

Check In - 7/23
Check Out - 7/28

Thank you in advance for your time!!! :)

Hello!

I am interested in a studio at BWV with a boardwalk view if available.

Check In - 7/23
Check Out - 7/28

Thank you in advance for your time!!! :)
There is pool/garden view studio available for 90 points. Please let me now if this works for you.

Hello! We are interested in a studio at BWV from 5/19-5/24. Is this available?

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter