36 days!!!!

shooter364

Mouseketeer
Sorry. Very sorry. I couldn't help it, you see? I am going to wdw in 36 days and I can barely stand it!

Anyone else?

:D Lucky, you, Shooter, we've got a few more days to wait yet.

How long does it take from Virginia to Florida - is that driving, flying or what?? Do I remember right that you drove down last time?

Hope you all have a great time:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We are going in 16 days so we get there even earlier :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We are moving on to the Gulf Coast on 30th August so will have left Orlando by the time you arrive.

Originally posted by shooter364
Sorry. Very sorry. I couldn't help it, you see? I am going to wdw in 36 days and I can barely stand it!

Anyone else?

yep, 39 days left for us and getting really excited already :)

Mrs Dazzle,

It onjly takes 12-14 hours to drive from our house to wdw. We live in the northern part of Virginia, just 28 miles south of Washington, DC. It really is an easy drive... Interstate Highway 95 is only a mile from our house... so we drive south until we hit I-4 and take a right, keep driving until you hit wdw.

This time in 2 weeks I will have been there for 4 hours (hopefully)

And I'm not excited at all...............................and if you believe that...................

Carol

Shooter,
I know what you mean man-It's the same in our household every year.

All my son,myself and my wife talk about constantly is Orlando-I ask you is this normal behaviour.?

Regards

Steve

39 days for me... A long.... slow... 39 days
:D

I never have this many butterflies going to the Dentist...

Have you noticed,? the last few weeks drag seem to drag the longest:(

Steve

Hmmm, I only booked at the end of July.

I have seen people with countdowns over 300 days! How do they cope? I'd trip-plan myself into insanity!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter