32 days and counting!!! :)

WSussex

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone:goodvibes

Just had to post that after 18 months waiting we only have 32 days until our next wdw trip!!

Sat up with my hubby last night and made the kids a holiday countdown advent calander from the best photos of out last trip just to get them in the mood not that they need any help with that :banana:

All ADR's are booked

Coral Reef
Whispering Canyon
Hollywood and Vine fantasmic package
T Rex
Tusker House
Chef Mickeys

These are all new to us have not been to any of them before - we are also doing a 2 hotel stay this time Hawthorn Suites at LBV for 13 nights and Hard Rock Hotel for 2 nights which will give us the front of line passes :thumbsup2

Don't really know why I have posted this just need to blurt it out and share my excitement with you guys :cool1:

S x

PS

Does anyone know why my countdown ticker no longer shows up?:confused3

An advent calender sounds like a great idea!

Our holiday is 50 days and counting. My DS comes down for breakfast each morning and announces the number of days to go with the statement 'that's not long'.

Snap :thumbsup2

We are heading in 41 days to WDW to the same hotels. It was Wayne's heads-up that sold us the 2 nights at HRH for WWoHP :goodvibes

It will be good to share notes afterwards :)

i think i'm actually less than 32 days...
my signature ticker is referring to the dis meet...
but i'm supposed to leave for orlando on the 14th....so that's exactly 30 days now?

ya think i better finalize my plane tickets?????????

i still haven't picked my flights or bought my tickets... :eek:

guess i'm different when i travel alone....if the family was traveling with me, i would have had everything set in stone a half year ago...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter