300 points for rent @$13 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I'm also doing a road trip in late August to Disneyland, and we an to stay at the Disney's California hotel (my first trip to DL)

I'd like a Deluxe Studio Dec 23/2013 and check-out Dec 28th at Aulani in Hawaii. 4 people (2 kids). 115 points needed.
Any availability?
Thanks!

I'd like a Deluxe Studio Dec 23/2013 and check-out Dec 28th at Aulani in Hawaii. 4 people (2 kids). 115 points needed.
Any availability?
Thanks!

Sorry nothing available there for those dates.

I am looking at May 7, 2014 to May 14, 2014 in a deluxe studio at Lake Bay Towers overlooking the lake or Boardwalk Villas overlooking the boardwalk. Is it too early to book? Thank you.

My home resort is Saratoga so i could only check availablity 7 months in advance for other resorts. I can check availabilty for the Bay Lake Towers for May in mid October.

Do you have about 120-122 points for a studio for dec. 27 through January 1 or 2. Pm me. Thanks.

Do you have about 120-122 points for a studio for dec. 27 through January 1 or 2. Pm me. Thanks.

I do. But that week is probably not available by now cause of New Years. Where were you thinking of staying.

Any studio available at any resort December 6 - 9?
We just closed on our resale today.

nothing in a 1 bedrom either for that weekend. The following weekend there was a 1 bedroom avaiable for Saratoga 12th to the 16th. But nothing else anywhere or in a studio.

How about AKV value studio for Feb 17- 24 instead? I'm trying to find something around that week that doesn't require us to move hotels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter