300 Aulani Points for Rent @ $15 PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe b

Earning My Ears
300 Aulani points for rent @15 pp. Can use at any location. I will check availability. If you responded to a previous post please respond again, I had to re-post. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Beach Club Studio available for Aug 23-28 this year? We are just now thinking about a trip, so not 100% at this time.

Hi Joe. Wondering if you have points for Checking in December 1 2021 and check out December 10 2021. Would like a two bedroom at Old Key West if possible.

Looking for 2 adults 1/28-2/5, most economical studio. Willing to do two 4-night stays at two separate resorts, or one resort for the 8-night stay. Thanks!

300 Aulani points for rent @15 pp. Can use at any location. I will check availability. If you responded to a previous post please respond again, I had to re-post. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Hi- I had asked about Aulani from 4/6-4/8. For either hotel or studio. Was there availability? Do you still have points to rent?

Any availability for Aulani for any dates between 5/29/21 to 6/13/21? I will have 7 people but we could split into two rooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!