300 AKV, 300 BRV and 222 Aulani Points For Rent $17

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, I'm looking for BRV studio for october 1st through october 9th for 2 adults and 2 kids. Please let me know if this is an option. I am in the 24hr until I cam pm, but extremely interest!!
Tia, Samantha

Looking for May 2 - May 9 2019 -- 1 or 2 bedroom, prefer to stay at the BLT or Poly.

Looking at January 25, 2020-Feb 2, 2020 (February 1st is also okay). Can you let me know what is available at AKL for a 2 bedroom? Value or Standard? Thank you!!

Edit: I'm open to to BWV and OKW 2 bed as well.

Last edited:
What is the best place to stay with a family of 4 (young kids). Thinking BLT, any thoughts? We are looking for May 2 - May 9 2020

What is the best place to stay with a family of 4 (young kids). Thinking BLT, any thoughts? We are looking for May 2 - May 9 2020
BLT is a great choice because of its location. You can walk to the Magic Kingdom. There is a 1 bedroom lake view available for 275 points.

Looking at January 25, 2020-Feb 2, 2020 (February 1st is also okay). Can you let me know what is available at AKL for a 2 bedroom? Value or Standard? Thank you!!

Edit: I'm open to to BWV and OKW 2 bed as well.
OKW is just missing the 27th. The others are not available

Thx, what view is available for 275? Also I’m assuming 1 bedroom is enough for 2 adults and 2 kids? Should I consider a 2 bedroom?

Thx, what view is available for 275? Also I’m assuming 1 bedroom is enough for 2 adults and 2 kids? Should I consider a 2 bedroom?
Yes a 1 bedroom is plenty big enough, especially with 2 young children. The master bedroom has a king size bed and the living room has pull out queen size sofa and pull out twin. The 1 bedroom at BLT also has 2 bathrooms. I don’t think the 2 bedroom is necessary unless you want each child to have their own regular queen bed. The 2 bedroom would be 356 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter