30 minute wait for FOP with FP+

:eek:
I was also there last Saturday, standby wait was 390 minutes at the time.
And because of that, I gave up the idea of getting in line on 7:55pm and getting another ride. .....
:scared1::scared1::scared1: SERIOUSLY!!??!!! 390 minutes!!???? Who waits that long????:eek::eek:
My flight from OH is shorter than that!!! Including the time to get through security!

Actually, I can and do. My "wait time with FP" is how long I wait to ride with a FP. Seems simple enough. I time from when I have to stop walking as I enter the queue until I'm actually in/on the ride. That's my wait time.
Ok, well, then your going to be sorely disappointed in the wait time in many cases. Some rides have dedicated lines for FP but many do not. FoP is one that does not. The line merges with stand by riders and from there, everyone is the same.

Party of 4. We pre-booked at 60+3 days. Then we rode it with that FP. I was standing in the shop after the ride (it was our last pre booked FP of the day so we were eligible for a fourth). I was showing DH the app and how we probably couldn’t even get Navi as a 4th. And then with a few refreshes, it popped up! It was for an hour later! So we rode again at 255. We tapped in for that FP, and I searched for our 5th FP while walking through the FP que. and it popped up again after a few refreshes. It was crazy. Never saw it again the rest of the day but we were thrilled with what we got!

Wow! Now that is Disney magic at its best!

Wow! Now that is Disney magic at its best!

Yes that's what I thought! It was so surprising, that I had to take screen shots of the FPs on the app in case they somehow disappeared before we could use them. I was paranoid that it was some glitch.

I had picked up some respiratory bug and was not feeling well enough to do Rope Drop Monday morning for AK as we had planned. We were going to RD FoP during 8AM EMH (planned to arrive at AK at 7am after being out until MN the night before at MVMCP... not the best plan even if I wasn't sick!), but we didn't get to the park until 9:55 according to the time on our Photopass photo with the tree at the park entrance, since I was sick and kids/DH didn't want to go without me. So I felt really badly that my girls and DH would be getting just the one chance at FoP with our pre-booked FPs that day. No way were we up for the 3-4 hour standby lines that it had that day. So it was a bit of pixie dust that really picked us all up, to get these extra FPs, and I personally had my mommy-guilt relieved since everyone got to ride it 3 times with FP instead of once at RD and once with pre-booked FP. So it was awesome. Probably never going to happen to us again, but we will take our Disney wins when we get them!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter