3 weeks out, someone cant go!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just let the new friend use the Magic Band and FP that are already set up, without changing names?
Yes. Disney doesn’t care about names. Leave the Profile as is and the new friend uses it and all the data.

Or you can just change “John’s” name in MDE to “Jane’s” name. I had to do this for our last trip in January when my sister and her BF broke up 3 weeks before the trip after all FPs were made. I changed his name to my niece’s name (who came in his place) in MDE and didn’t have to actually move anything from one person to another. My niece used his magic band which had already been mailed with his name on it. We had no issues whatsoever!

The new friend can use the magic band/tickets. No problem at all. Disney has no way of knowing who is using the band/tickets. The only time this wouldn’t work is if the original friend has already used a day of the tickets (or had an AP) and had scanned her finger. Since no fingers have been scanned, anyone may use the ticket and Disney is none the wiser.

Sorry, but I travel every year (last 6 years). I live in one state and my daughter loves in Florida and they definitely asked me to supply both addresses.

Not only that, but when I called about somethin g, the person told me my daughter's name, address, age and date of birth. I questioned how she got that information and she said that my daughter must have shown her I D at one time and it was o n their files.

Just a guess, but maybe because your daughter is in Florida and is able to have Florida rates?

Sorry, but I travel every year (last 6 years). I live in one state and my daughter loves in Florida and they definitely asked me to supply both addresses.

Not only that, but when I called about somethin g, the person told me my daughter's name, address, age and date of birth. I questioned how she got that information and she said that my daughter must have shown her I D at one time and it was o n their files.
That’s weird. I’ve got a trip planned for WDW in December and the only address I had to give was my own and I’m traveling with 3 other adults (2 rooms). The only thing I needed was to give the correct names of each person and who would be in which room. I’m going through a travel agent so maybe that’s the difference??

The OP’s question has been answered. Resort booking questions can be asked on the Resort Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter