3 guaranteed staterooms?

Landon

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever booked multiple guaranteed staterooms and had them close together? We are looking at booking 3 of them and I just wondered if they would try to keep us somewhat close if they are all booked with the same reservation.

Thoughts?

I have never been on a disney cruise before. Only carnival and this would be on the magic. Worst case scenario and the 3 rooms are all super far apart how long does it take to walk from one end of the ship to the other?

It really all depends on how DCL assigns rooms. I’ve read of people who received connecting rooms with a *GT, and others who were in different decks forward and aft. The Magic isn’t that large a ship. You can probably get between rooms in 5 minutes or so, depending on location.

As a note, each stateroom is a separate reservation.

Enjoy your cruise!

Has anyone ever booked multiple guaranteed staterooms and had them close together? We are looking at booking 3 of them and I just wondered if they would try to keep us somewhat close if they are all booked with the same reservation.

Thoughts?

Yes, it can happen but don't count on it. The nature of a GTY is that they can place you anywhere. We currently have 5 cabins GTY (linked reservations) and are waiting for assignment. Last year we had 4 cabins and they were assigned next to each other. Another time they were close together but not next to each other. Hit or miss.

MJ

The Magic isn’t that large a ship. You can probably get between rooms in 5 minutes or so, depending on location.
The Magic isn't huge but she isn't that small. 5 minutes is pretty optimistic if they're separated by multiple decks & on different ends of the ship. That would require brisk walking by fit people & climbing up or down stairs- no waiting for the elevator.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter