3-BR Grand Villa Recommendation for 1-Night

The GV that look the most interesting to me are Copper Creek and AKL (Jamba or Kidani). With CC being my first choice. I watched lots of Youtube tours. Was ready to book it then Covid, and everyone's schedules are now more complicated.

The GVs at Kidani and Jambo are beautiful, but very different! We had the pleasure of doing one at Jambo many years ago - the villa is huge with a pool table room in the villa! Kidani is 2 floors and lots of space - similar in some ways to OKW. I haven't actually seen them, but I bet the GV at Riv is quite nice, too.

Ended up getting a 3-BR at Riviera at our 7-month window. OKW was 56 points, Riviera is 120 points. I hope it's worth it...
You are going to love it! We stayed 3 nights in February 2021 and it was absolutely gorgeous! The doorbell plays the first few lines of "Be Our Guest." Be sure to try it out - we found it by accident.

I'd stick to Riviera for dinner so you can maximize as much time in the GV as possible. Topolino's is a very nice choice, but if you're looking for something more casual, place a mobile order at Primo Piatto and enjoy your meal at the luxurious dining table in your GV.

Ended up getting a 3-BR at Riviera at our 7-month window. OKW was 56 points, Riviera is 120 points. I hope it's worth it...
When we were booking our GV, Riviera was the one we wanted but our usable points were partially post-2019 resale so we didn't have enough to book RIV and had to 'settle' for the VGF GV. I think you made a great choice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter