2nd Day of Journaling on this Journey

D

Disney Donna

Hi everyone... Well, I didn't do too bad yesterday, (1st day of trying to change my bad habits)... I ate only what I brought from home for lunch which was tuna w/mayo, mustard and some seasonings, lettuce and celery and 2 oranges... I had about 10 oz of steak with green beans and (don't gasp) ketchup... I like ketchup with my steak... :) I had some cheese for a snack and drank only about six 8 ounce glasses of water... I wanted to cheat a couple of times in the evening and started to justify it, but decided not too and just go with what I was doing... I got up this morning at 3:00 am cause I (needed to)... LOL... and a bowl of surgar frosted flakes and milk sure sounded good, but, I resisted and went back to bed... today, I brought some more cheese, tuna with lettuce and celery, cause it actually tasted really, really good yesterday... don't know what I'll have for dinner, but hopefully, I continue to eat better. I'm gonna increase my water intake also... I didn't get out yesterday for a walk, was too sleepy... took a nap when I got home from work yesterday and still went to bed before 10:00 pm... and I'm really sleepy today too... wonder if it's because of the low carbs and my body is adjusting... anyways, feeling good so far and taking one moment at a time... thanks for all your support and I'm enjoying "journaling" with all of you... have a great day and I'll be back again tomorrow... group hug... :grouphug:

Hi Donna!

I pm'd you back!

Congratulations on getting through the day. That is a big accomplishment. Good for you in resisting the urge to have a middle of the night snack. I am familar with more than my share of frosted flakes :). I find that with a reduced carb lifestyle, planning ahead meals is a key. I hate getting caught "out there" with no plan of what to eat. Just something to keep in mind. Keep up the great work!!!!

Donna~Great job! Keep up the good work. It is good that you are planning your meals. Increasing your water will definitely help curb craves--I'm trying to do the same thing. I'll check back later to see how today goes--have a great one!

:wave2:

Edited to apologize--I just realized you may no want comments because it doesn't say so. I'll still check in on you, I just won't comment. Sorry about that--keep up the good work and remember we're all here for you when you need us. ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter