248 Points at $11/pt (must use by 2/28/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any studios available Jan 20-22? Boardwalk, beach club, Polynesian grand Floridian or bay lake? Thanks!

Is there availability for BLT Feb 19 - 24, 2017 for a two bedroom? We are looking for 4 adults, one 3 yo child and one 18 month child.

That could change to 6 adults, three children and an 18 month old, but we would still fit in a 2 bedroom, right?

Actually, anywhere in Epcot or MK resorts would be great.

Nothing available, sorry -- best availability is just 3 nights checking in 2/20 at Saratoga. Please email me at disdoit@gmail.com if you'd like to discuss further. Thanks.

Looking for a studio for 2 adults at WDW for nights between January 28 - February 4, or a portion thereof. Is anything available?
No studios available for all the nights, but Saratoga has 6 nights in a row and Animal Kingdom Lodge has 4 nights in a row. Please email me at disdoit@gmail.com if you'd like to discuss further. Thanks.

Any studios available for any nights Tues. Jan. 3rd, Wed. Jan. 4th or Thurs. Jan. 5th? I have rented points many times, can provide references and pay via PayPal immediately.

Any studios available for any nights Tues. Jan. 3rd, Wed. Jan. 4th or Thurs. Jan. 5th? I have rented points many times, can provide references and pay via PayPal immediately.
Right now there's just 1 night available at OKW. Too few points for me to rent, though. Sorry!!

Looking for a studio for one night for our anniversary on February 2nd. Prefer Saratoga Springs but willing to go with anything that is available. you can send me a reply via the boards pr e-mail me at bonnieww60@verizon.net. Thanks

Looking for a studio for one night for our anniversary on February 2nd. Prefer Saratoga Springs but willing to go with anything that is available. you can send me a reply via the boards pr e-mail me at bonnieww60@verizon.net. Thanks
Hi, I can't do a rental for so few points, but I did confirm Saratoga is available for you on Feb 2nd. Sorry, good luck, and happy anniversary!!

I have 248 points to rent for stays through 2/28/17. I may be able to provide more points if needed.

** Minimum rental size is 100 points per room for stays through 2/28/17 **

I'm an experienced renter and use a simple electronic rental agreement and accept payment via PayPal.

Please contact disdoit@gmail.com and I'll be happy to check availability for you.

I am looking to stay at Old Key West in a 1 bedroom from January 21-29. IS there any availability?

hello was wondering if there was any studios available Feb 3rd-Feb 10th not opposed to a split stay thanks

We are looking at a (very) last minute trip. I'm a little flexible within the dates, so if the points are still there and there's availability with WDW, we'd like a basic AKLV studio for 2 or 3 nights between Dec 26 and 29. So any of the following (in order of preference): 12/27-29, 12/26-28, 12/27-28, 12/28-29, or 12/26-27. I believe they should be 16 pts/night during that time (for the value room). If 16 pointers aren't available, we could do a 20 pt/night at either AKLV or BW, though either of those could only be 2 nights.

Hi! I was wondering if any studios are available for the night of 1/27. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter