2024 Resort Reservations & Packages Available Wednesday 5/31

Well after all these hours I finally have an approximate wait time of "more than an hour" lol.
I work from home and have the booking page pulled up on my personal laptop. So at least this wait is "easy" vs being on hold on the phone.

I know the latest message shows online 2024 booking as still down, but has anybody waiting made it in?

Well after all these hours I finally have an approximate wait time of "more than an hour" lol.
I work from home and have the booking page pulled up on my personal laptop. So at least this wait is "easy" vs being on hold on the phone.

I know the latest message shows online 2024 booking as still down, but has anybody waiting made it in?

My bar has actually advanced!

1685555405260.png

Yes but I had been online since 3:45am on one browser. I've been using that all day and just finally got kicked out so I'm back at the beginning of the waiting room for that. I had another browser open at like 5:30am, and I've only got about 12 minutes left to wait to get into that one (yes, you calculated that right ~ I've been waiting on that browser for 8.5 hours).

Yes but I had been online since 3:45am on one browser. I've been using that all day and just finally got kicked out so I'm back at the beginning of the waiting room for that. I had another browser open at like 5:30am, and I've only got about 12 minutes left to wait to get into that one (yes, you calculated that right ~ I've been waiting on that browser for 8.5 hours).
Hope booking goes smoothly for you!

I just got the "more than an hour" notice. I was on the site around 10:00am.

If you book anyone a Boardwalk Inn resort view for first week of December, feel free to share the price of room. :D
Aw I would have been happy to check for you!! Sadly, I got kicked out of my 3:45am Browser and I finally got in with my 5am browser but apparently my "request header or cookie is too large" and I got an error message. Back to the beginning of the wait :(.

In all my years of pricing trips I've never been able to get room-only + tickets to exactly match a package reservation. Yours is closer than I ever found.
I'm willing to pay $3 extra to be eligible for a package discount if it ends up existing later. I only even looked at that because of the over charges from this morning.

I'm willing to pay $3 extra to be eligible for a package discount if it ends up existing later. I only even looked at that because of the over charges from this morning.
Booking now -- package or room-only -- does not guarantee eligibility for a discount later. In fact, it could hamper any discount offerings. Discounts are offered to fill rooms. If everyone books at rack rate, there is no reason to offer discounts, or the discounts offered are a limited number of rooms.

I called at 6:05 am FL time. I meant to call earlier but got distracted making coffee. I was on hold until 1:50-ish FL time. Long wait, but I freelance online from home so .... the odd thing was that when I selected our tickets, some of the words were in Spanish?! "Park Hopper Opción" ....... not sure what that was ...

Booking now -- package or room-only -- does not guarantee eligibility for a discount later. In fact, it could hamper any discount offerings. Discounts are offered to fill rooms. If everyone books at rack rate, there is no reason to offer discounts, or the discounts offered are a limited number of rooms.
I know I just mean I'd rather pay the mystery $3 penalty than not be eligible for the discount if/when the time comes if it's only for packages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter