2022 cruise release?

Do you think we will be able to cruise in 2022? I want to go to Castaway Cay... Looking at the March double stop...

I do... Chapek had mused that autumn might be a good bet. We're currently booked for March of next year; I don't expect it will be like cruising was pre-covid, but I'm thinking it will sail unless things get worse somehow.

So, I'm not sure how I feel about our Fall 2021 (don't want to get into all that here) - but I'd like to see the Fall 2022 itineraries so I can think about switching.
Same here - have a Fall 2021 cruise I really want to move to Fall 2022. With the Wish bookings starting May 17 for the first group and going through the next few weeks after that, I do not see them doing the Fall 2022 release until June at the earliest. They will have agents focused on Wish bookings at least through early June. Hoping they come out by mid-June!!

Same here - have a Fall 2021 cruise I really want to move to Fall 2022. With the Wish bookings starting May 17 for the first group and going through the next few weeks after that, I do not see them doing the Fall 2022 release until June at the earliest. They will have agents focused on Wish bookings at least through early June. Hoping they come out by mid-June!!

Fingers crossed!! I’m waiting for my July Alaskan cruise to be cancelled. Then I can book Wish for next December! :D

Just an update, they did cancel our July cruise for Alaska last week. I still need to call for a refund but very glad that’s over with! Now just waiting for Wish dates for December! 😆

Concierge is sold out on 4 night Wish cruises currently released through September. Wow. I wonder if those rooms will go as quickly when Fall is released. Toying with the idea of adding a 3 or 4 night Wish cruise to the end of our Universal trip.

The last two years it's been July.

you made me look it up.....lol....

last year (2020) was released late July for fall 2021
The year before, (2019) was released early June for fall 2020

I was bored and found my emails from my DU agent.....

Attachments

• 22B3DB1B-8A33-4C44-B516-3D795718A8A2.jpeg
    22B3DB1B-8A33-4C44-B516-3D795718A8A2.jpeg
    82.9 KB · Views: 18
  • D8F827CF-8407-4694-A137-B8C398503016.jpeg
    D8F827CF-8407-4694-A137-B8C398503016.jpeg
    46 KB · Views: 18
AquaDame un-stickied the opening pricing for the Wish. Someone tell Disney it is time to post the next set of cruises! Although, I kind of want them to wait a few more weeks, because I want to know if I should switch my Fall cruise to 2022 or not - and right now, I am still torn.

I am hoping for a July release for the late 22 dates, I have some other things to pay for. And it would be our last Silver cruise. But for cancellations, I think that if your cruise isn't cancelled now, it will sail. The National State of Emergency is set to expire on July 21st and I don't think it will be extended.

I am hoping for a July release for the late 22 dates, I have some other things to pay for. And it would be our last Silver cruise. But for cancellations, I think that if your cruise isn't cancelled now, it will sail. The National State of Emergency is set to expire on July 21st and I don't think it will be extended.

I'm just juggling a 6yr old and some other members of my party who won't be vaccinated...so if we have to have a vaccinated party, we won't be able to go.

I think all of the 2022 cruises will sail. For 2021, you could flip a coin to guess whether or not a cruise will sail. We just don't know what DIsney is going to do.

I'm just juggling a 6yr old and some other members of my party who won't be vaccinated...so if we have to have a vaccinated party, we won't be able to go.

That is why we need to see what happens on July 21st. The Administration want to celebrate the 4th of July in full swing, so that will put pressure on ending the State of Emergency and with that gone, it will be hard for the CDC to justify the CSO. Without the CSO, cruises will go with what the most people feel comfortable with and they can still make money. I think they are holding off on the new itineraries until something happens with this.

Early Booking for Fall 2022 Itineraries

If you’re currently a Platinum, Gold or Silver Castaway Club member, a Disney Vacation Club Member, Golden Oak Club Member or an Adventure Insider with Adventures by Disney, be among the very first to book our new Fall 2022 cruises before they go on sale to the general public on June 24, 2021.

How to Book
Booking Begins

Platinum Castaway Club Members
Sign in to your account to book online starting at 8:00 AM Eastern Time—or contact your travel agent.
Monday, June 21

Golden Oak Club Members

Call (800) 951-3532 starting at 8:00 AM Eastern Time—or contact your travel agent.
Monday, June 21

Gold Castaway Club Members

Sign in to your account to book online starting at 8:00 AM Eastern Time—or contact your travel agent.
Tuesday, June 22

Silver Castaway Club Members

Wednesday, June 23

Disney Vacation Club Members and Adventure Insiders

Disney Vacation Club Members: Call Member Services at (800) 800-9800 starting at 8:00 AM Eastern Time to book with Reservation Points. To make a cash-only booking, call (866) 325-6348—or contact your travel agent.

Adventure Insiders: Call (888) 272-0644 starting at 8:00 AM Eastern Time—or contact your travel agent.
Wednesday, June 23

General Public

Book online starting at 8:00 AM Eastern Time—or contact your travel agent.
Thursday, June 24

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!