2022 cruise release?

Can anyone tell me where I can find prices? I am interested in the Hawai’i 2022.
Thanks

I’m interested to see pricing. The possible reduced capacity due to Covid plus knowing so many cruises will be using credits has got to be a factor. But how much I wonder.

I’m interested to see pricing. The possible reduced capacity due to Covid plus knowing so many cruises will be using credits has got to be a factor. But how much I wonder.

They will be pricing a bit higher to make up lost profits from this year. I can almost guarantee for 2022, they will sell to full capacity banking on a vaccine and only reduce capacity if absolutely necessary.

I hate waiting for the pricing. Monday platinum gets to see the prices. I’ll be moving my April cruise further out. I have a couple of dates, but the lowest prices win. I don’t care about the itinerary, or whether it’s eastern or western. Looking at 2/26 7 night or the one after that. Hopefully the online booking opens early. Gives me a chance to adjust to the shock. I booked a November 2021 cruise on opening day and some rooms went really fast. By Gold morning 5E had already gone to gty.

WE are silver and for the 2020 Hawaii , my TA managed to get us guarantee rooms. I am afraid that even guarantees may be gone for silver this time! Wish they had given all of us that hung on until Disney cancelled last time, first crack at these itineraries. Those of us that actually had rooms in 2020 and get closed out this time will not be feeling very Disney friendly.

We would love to do the Hawaiian itinerary, but that would mean taking our kids out of school for two weeks. Those that sail these longer itineraries, how do you manage their school work and absences? My kids are high school and middle school age. TIA

My DD will be in her last year of elementary school so shouldn't be an issue to take her out for 2 weeks (and our son will only be in grade 6). We are in Canada and it's a bit different as most elementary schools are K-8.

I don't think we would be able to do it when DD is in high school.

WE are silver and for the 2020 Hawaii , my TA managed to get us guarantee rooms. I am afraid that even guarantees may be gone for silver this time! Wish they had given all of us that hung on until Disney cancelled last time, first crack at these itineraries. Those of us that actually had rooms in 2020 and get closed out this time will not be feeling very Disney friendly.

I'm up to 3 canceled cruises (but took the refunds each time). Plus moved January to April. Now moving April is being moved on Monday.

My DD will be in her last year of elementary school so shouldn't be an issue to take her out for 2 weeks (and our son will only be in grade 6). We are in Canada and it's a bit different as most elementary schools are K-8.

I don't think we would be able to do it when DD is in high school.
We are in Vancouver and can't do the Hawaii cruise because eventhough our youngest will be finishing grade 6, our oldest will be finishing grade 8 which is high school here. I don't know where in Canada you are but in BC, high school starts at grade 8 except for those rare school districts who have middle school.

We are in Vancouver and can't do the Hawaii cruise because eventhough our youngest will be finishing grade 6, our oldest will be finishing grade 8 which is high school here. I don't know where in Canada you are but in BC, high school starts at grade 8 except for those rare school districts who have middle school.

Oh I didn't know that! We have a few high schools here in Ontario that start at grade 7 but not that many.

I think once they are in high school it is almost impossible to miss that much time.

Oh I didn't know that! We have a few high schools here in Ontario that start at grade 7 but not that many.

I think once they are in high school it is almost impossible to miss that much time.
Esp if they continue with the way they are doing it now. In BC, due to Covid, they have broken down the high school into 4 terms instead of 2 semesters, meaning they get 2 classes every ten weeks. So missing a week means they miss a LOT. If they continue with this for the 2021/ 2022 school year, we can kiss our November 2021 cruise goodbye as she would miss too much.

We haven't been able to cruise since 2018 Spring Panama Canal. I have asked for a quote for the 2022 Hawaii cruise with fingers crossed that we will be able to afford it and that we will be able to go on it. Lots of things have to line up, pandemic status and MIL health so she can travel.

On the 2022 cruise from Vancouver to Hawaii there are no stops on the Big Island. Why would DCL do that?

They do include Hilo on the cruise from Honolulu to Vancouver.

Just a heads up for those who want to do Hawaii. Skipping the Big Island is a real deal breaker for us.

On the 2022 cruise from Vancouver to Hawaii there are no stops on the Big Island. Why would DCL do that?

Just a heads up for those who want to do Hawaii. Skipping the Big Island is a real deal breaker for us.

I think it was skipped on the 2020 one as well as the Vancouver to Honolulu cruise was only 9 nights.

Probably for those who want to do both cruises back to back. This will give you a full day in Honolulu plus the day of turnaround.

Cue an "Aulani excursion" for that extra day in Honolulu?

interesting both Hawaii cruises are 10 night each. Last 2020 was 9 and 10 night

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!