2021 14 day park Tickets are expiring (uk)

drooboy72

Earning My Ears
Hey Folks , we are having to move our trip to June 2022 but my issue is with Floridatix who want to charge us £280 to move our park tickets to 2022. They expire on 31 September 2021.

Universal have already told me they will extend the tickets to December 2022 which is ace. I called Disney who were most unhelpful and would not even discuss this , they told me to contact Floridatix. Disney they have zero intention of extending the tickets.

Just wondered who is in the same position?

Thanks
Andy

Hi we also have Floridatix and I've noticed recently loads of posts about paying for COVID cover. But we already have our tickets. However we are due to go in May so in all likely hood our trip will be cancelled. I hope that this means we should be able to send the tickets back (via recorded post at our expense) and claim the money back. Its a whole lot of money to loose. I wonder if our holiday insurance would cover this? I think I paid via paypal so maybe some security there too?

*edit* I've just seen this on the website!
COVID Cover is included Free of Charge on all tickets* purchased with Floridatix after 10th October 2020. This cover protects you from disruptions caused by the attraction being closed, border closure or FCO guidance against travelling to the destination country as a result of COVID-19. In the event of any of the above affecting your holiday, we will issue a full refund on the price paid for your tickets.

Can you get a refund and rebook?

Also due to go may, our tickets were purchased Nov 19 for March20 trip which was cancelled.Disney extended tickets to Sep 21 without charge . Spoke to Disney yesterday as we now have to rearrange to March 22 . Choice was to take a full refund or replace with 2022 tickets at an extra cost of around £300 for 4 adult 14 day tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter