2020 Watch??

For those wanting Hawaii Apr 2020 there should currently be an inside available as we just had to move our booking off of this cruise. Not sure it will stay around for long though :)

Anyone have a guess (or a link to a thread that discusses) when the rest of 2020 and early spring 2021 will be released?

Anyone have a guess (or a link to a thread that discusses) when the rest of 2020 and early spring 2021 will be released?
All 2020 cruises have been released. The first part of 2021 should be released sometime in late October going back the past few years of releases.

All 2020 cruises have been released. The first part of 2021 should be released sometime in late October going back the past few years of releases.

I'll keep an eye out -- I'll be doing this on my own next round to get quotes. My TA has given up on me booking because the quotes are always too high and I end up not booking :hyper2:

Last edited:
I'll keep an eye out -- I'll be doing this on my own next round to get quotes. My TA has given up on me booking because the quotes are always too high and I end up not booking :hyper2:

Not sure what cruise you are interested in, but thought I could give you an idea based on what my family has booked in the past few years. We usually book Jan-early March because it is so much cheaper than summer. We've done 4 7nights(2 ECand 2 WC). For 2 adults and 1 child in an OV we've spent anywhere from $4,400-5,000. A veranda is usually $300-400 more. As pp said they usually release the dates in Oct. I've noticed that the prices during this time of year don't increase by much and when they do, it can take months before they do. 3 of our 4 cruises have been Star War cruises. Hope this helps some.

We had a Fall 2019 cruise planned, up my oldest kiddo decided to join the marching band...so no fall break :(

We had to cancel the cruise, bnd by the time she decided to do this, the spring 2020s had been out for. While so way out of our price range.

So now we’re waiting for the spring 2021s to be released. My younger kiddos were as understanding as 10 &12 year olds can be, but I think actually having the cruise booked will help!

We had a Fall 2019 cruise planned, up my oldest kiddo decided to join the marching band...so no fall break :(

We had to cancel the cruise, bnd by the time she decided to do this, the spring 2020s had been out for. While so way out of our price range.

So now we’re waiting for the spring 2021s to be released. My younger kiddos were as understanding as 10 &12 year olds can be, but I think actually having the cruise booked will help!

Just a friendly tip from a former "band Mom". Check their Spring schedule as well. Our son's school always took their band trip in the Spring, and there was no way he would have wanted to miss that! The trip timing varied, but it was sometimes during Spring break (though not always). Like so many extra curricular activities, marching band does tend to rule you life - especially in the Fall, but I know for our son it was so worth it. I don't regret for a second having to shuffle vacations around his band schedule (and his stage crew schedule, and his robotics schedule ....... :P )

Looking back, though, it was actually much easier to find times for vacation vs now. Just wait until they are in college, doing summer internships, etc. You get just a few weeks a year when they can actually travel with you. If you're lucky!

Just a friendly tip from a former "band Mom". Check their Spring schedule as well. Our son's school always took their band trip in the Spring, and there was no way he would have wanted to miss that! The trip timing varied, but it was sometimes during Spring break (though not always). Like so many extra curricular activities, marching band does tend to rule you life - especially in the Fall, but I know for our son it was so worth it. I don't regret for a second having to shuffle vacations around his band schedule (and his stage crew schedule, and his robotics schedule ....... :P )

Looking back, though, it was actually much easier to find times for vacation vs now. Just wait until they are in college, doing summer internships, etc. You get just a few weeks a year when they can actually travel with you. If you're lucky!

Thanks for the reminder! I did check once already...their band only does a trip every 4 years and it’s supposed to be her Junior year so next spring break should be ok. I’ll double check though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!