2020 Watch??

Its a guarantee fare - you can usually tell since Disney makes is very explicit as they are restricted fares. They'd either be marked with a specific cat & GTY or IGT, OGT or VGT when you are clicking to pick your category.
Then no, none is guarantee as VGT can not accommodate 5

Yeah, $5040 for one and $7,019.40 for the other on a 4B... I feel in my gut something is up with that one though. Its showing that ALL insides AND oceanview are already booked? I mean, maybe, but that seems really odd.

(FWIW the 2019 gave me the option of a GTY 4E for a party of 5)

Yeah, $5040 for one and $7,019.40 for the other on a 4B... I feel in my gut something is up with that one though. Its showing that ALL insides AND oceanview are already booked? I mean, maybe, but that seems really odd.

(FWIW the 2019 gave me the option of a GTY 4E for a party of 5)
What are you feeling? I trust you more than myself!!😁😁😁
My window opens on Wednesday, but as I’m already changing an existing OBB reservation not sure if I can make changes after that... I thought it was going to be a good deal as this year (and spend a couple of days at San Juan)

What are you feeling? I trust you more than myself!!😁😁😁
My window opens on Wednesday, but as I’m already changing an existing OBB reservation not sure if I can make changes after that... I thought it was going to be a good deal as this year (and spend a couple of days at San Juan)

Ohh I wouldn't go that far! I've only been sailing since 2011 so there is so much I don't know still... I had a feeling staterooms were missing. Sure enough I just checked again now and there is plenty of availability all over in every cat... maybe they hadn't loaded everything in for that one yet? That does happen sometimes. Or it was just my browser... The price of a 4B hasn't come down much though. Darn.

Adult 12010
$2,010.00
Adult 22010
$2,010.00
Child 1780
$780.00
Child 2748.8
$748.80
Child 3748.8
$748.80
Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses659.4
$659.40

Total Stateroom Price6957
$6,957.00

I have a few good ideas about why they’re offering more, shorter cruises. They’re wanting more families who have never cruised with DCL before to try it out without breaking their wallet or taking off/school work so much. Most people on fixed incomes simply can’t afford to take a 7+ night cruise every single year. I feel like the reason DCL doesn’t change up iteneraries/activities is simply the fact that they’re still making huge amounts of money every year, so why feel the need to change a lot at once? It’s not like the kids are going to notice...just the nitpicky adults. Just throwing my two cents out there.

Does online open earlier than calling? I woke up earlier than my alarm clock and was able to book just after 6am Eastern. I am Silver. I thought it was meant to be bookable at 8am Eastern.

For anyone also wondering what time they open online - I stayed up last night to book a bunch of first timer cabins. They came online at 5:30am EST exactly.

Last edited:
Does online open earlier than calling? I woke up earlier than my alarm clock and was able to book just after 6am Eastern. I am Silver. I thought it was meant to be bookable at 8am Eastern.
I can't the DCL website to allow me to look at or book any dates beyond September 2020. Does anyone know if there is a trick to logging on as a silver member?

I logged in under the castaway club page but the website is now showing the new fall dates.

I can't the DCL website to allow me to look at or book any dates beyond September 2020. Does anyone know if there is a trick to logging on as a silver member?

I logged in under the castaway club page but the website is now showing the new fall dates.

I just logged into the regular Disney cruise website and it recognized me. Near the top of the page was a notification in a black box that said welcome, you are silver, you can book Fall 2020 now. Click here to learn more. I did that and it took me to the itineraries and I booked.

Try logging in and out again. Or choose a different browser. I was on my iPad using Safari.

Last edited:
I just logged into the regular Disney cruise website and it recognized me. Near the top of the page was a notification in a black box that said welcome, you are silver, you can book Fall 2020 now. Click here to learn me. I did that and it took me to the itineraries and I booked.

Try logging in and out again. Or choose a different browser. I was on my iPad using Safari.
Just will not work for me. I tried chrome and firefox. I had this same issue last year when trying to book a cruise for fall 2019. I'm at work now so I'll have to try to call in later in the day.

I cant see fall 2020 either through silver log in or email received. I tried calling but I either get cut off at varied stages of the call before actually getting to a person or get an engaged tone

Im having trouble booking my cruise! I go all the way through the process and then as soon as I press purchase it says the page isn't working

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!