2020 Watch??

Prices may not be as bad as you fear. Kids are still in school then, and it's not over any breaks. It's also a 1 way vs. roundtrip. Its a cruise that interests me...but being on the East coast, I'd really prefer roundtrip...and I have a kid in high school (and college)...so it just doesn't work out.
This is what I was thinking too. Looking at the calendar, my oldest wouldn't be able to come. I'd basically have to pull my 2 youngest out of school for month of may. We get out 3rd week of may normally. So I may consider it and say we are homeschooling the rest of the year. But I think it may sell slower due to the dates.

It looks like there are zero itineraries with two stops at CC - any chance those get added later?

No Hawaii out of Los Angeles? :guilty:
We were on the inaugural 15-night Hawaii sailing back in April 2012. It was such an amazing vacation that we would have definitely done it again.

No Hawaii out of Los Angeles? :guilty:
We were on the inaugural 15-night Hawaii sailing back in April 2012. It was such an amazing vacation that we would have definitely done it again.

Apparently they can't do that again due to some laws

Apparently they can't do that again due to some laws
No, they can do it as a 14-15 day round trip from LA or San Diego, they just have to stop in Ensanada on the return leg. What they can't do is sail between two different US ports (i.e. embark at LA, disembark at Oahu) without visiting a distant foreign port, or do a round trip without stopping in Mexico.

By then Southwest will be flying to Hawaii and costs should come down across the board

IF you trust them to fly that far. I won't even take short hops on them - they've messed my flights up too badly with those.

As someone who lives in Vancouver, the Hawaii cruises are perfect for us. Too bad my dh doesn't want to cruise to Hawaii (why cruise when we can just fly there??? he says :sad2:) Plus I'm not sure of pulling my kids out of school since we will have already pulled them out once that school year (Oct 2019 for the DVC member cruise).
I'm considering the WBPC eventhough I'd be pulling them out (the second week of that cruise coincides with their first week of spring break), since I could see it being 'educational'.....hmmmm....the 8 night Fantasy cruise during spring break appeals as well, but that will be pricey I'm sure considering it's, well, spring break. Don't think I'll be booking anything next week but a 3 day hold costs nothing.....:rolleyes1:ssst:

Summer 2020 will be released in the Feb/March timeframe...usually goes until early September. It'll probably happen during Feb. break when we're at Disney world, just because I'm hoping for a summer 2020 sailing. As a PP said, the fall/winter 2020 will be released in May/June.

Time to enlist a good TA. Let them know what you want and let them do the booking work for you.

I'm definitely interested in the Hawaii itineraries. I'd prefer the 10 night though. I'm thinking $4k budget for cabin at whatever category 2 adults). I'm still only silver though :(

I was initially really disappointed because we planned to do the Southern Caribbean B2B with a repo to PC, but they're repo-ing to NOLA instead. Then my crazy (but awesome!) DH suggested we just do two Southerns B2B and fly in and out of SJ. I thought he was kidding, lol. I'd like to be able to visit my parents in FL (which is why I liked the repo), but we'll just invite them on one of the cruises :D.

I was initially really disappointed because we planned to do the Southern Caribbean B2B with a repo to PC, but they're repo-ing to NOLA instead. Then my crazy (but awesome!) DH suggested we just do two Southerns B2B and fly in and out of SJ. I thought he was kidding, lol. I'd like to be able to visit my parents in FL (which is why I liked the repo), but we'll just invite them on one of the cruises :D.
We are Floridians and we were disappointed over the exact same thing. Same for the Panama Canal Cruise. Last year it left from Florida which meant we only had to fly home one way. This time it’ll have to be both. It’s a huge bummer. I like your husband’s idea of a b2b for both southern cruises bc they offer different islands.

The Hawaiian Cruise from Honolulu has caught our interest how fast would you expect these to book up?

The Hawaiian Cruise from Honolulu has caught our interest how fast would you expect these to book up?

Not sure... if I recall there were a lot of last minute deals for the Hawaii itineraries. But then again, many many people have been wanting them to go back to Hawaii... depending on the price, it could go fast. We'll see!

Not sure... if I recall there were a lot of last minute deals for the Hawaii itineraries. But then again, many many people have been wanting them to go back to Hawaii... depending on the price, it could go fast. We'll see!
I'll be on the Dream Dec 7th sailing, I'm wondering if I'll be able to put a deposit down if the price is doable.

I'll be on the Dream Dec 7th sailing, I'm wondering if I'll be able to put a deposit down if the price is doable.

If it's still available, sure. If they decide to black it out, you can still book on board - you just won't get the OBB benefits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter