2020 ticket sales??

I have a park ressie and no tickets. Can I purchase tickets today? How exactly do I do that?

Thank you.
Do you mean you have a resort reservation? You can't get a park reservation without tickets. Go on the website and go to 'parks and tickets' and then 'theme park tickets'. Follow the directions. After you get your tickets, link them in MDE.

Just got thru, took almost 2 1/2 hours. Bought passes and trying to link them now to make park reservations.

UPDATE: All passes (7 days) linked to My Disney Experience and park reservations made for mid-October trip. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
We wanted to get 10 day ticket. We bought the 7day tickets and got park reservations but now we have 3 days without tickets. Not sure what to do at this point but hope we can add 3 days soon.

Got my package tickets changed from 3 days with water parks option to 6 days base ticket (after more than 3 hours on hold), but now it's not letting me make my additional 3 park passes--saying reservation limit reached. UGH. Guess I'll have to call the technical team but annoying have a work call in 15 minutes.

Hi.
I made ressies today for November.

When I booked Epcot for the six of us, it says I can arrive between 11:00 am and 9:00 pm.
So, is it correct that Epcot will open at 9:00 am and I cannot go?
Should I keep checking back to see if a 9:00 am slots open?

I am able to get into AK in November for 8 am.

Thank you for your help.

Hi.

When I booked Epcot for the six of us, it says I can arrive between 11:00 am and 9:00 pm.

Thank you for your help.
All of the parks have staggered hours now in preparation for not everyone coming and going at the same time.

Hi.

Thank you for your help.
no epcot doesnt open until 11 with their new timetables :(

We wanted to get 10 day ticket. We bought the 7day tickets and got park reservations but now we have 3 days without tickets. Not sure what to do at this point but hope we can add 3 days soon.

Hoping the same thing

I have a question about ticket only purchases for 2020-We are long time Disney fans and have always stayed on property (15 plus visits). I saw that we can now purchase just tickets by the day for 2020. If we do not stay on property and just purchase tickets, how do they come? Through my app or do we have to wait in a line when we arrive to pick up a ticket/card? We have never been to a park without a resort stay linked to it so I have no idea! Thank you!

Forgive me if I missed it anywhere but is there a way to check park availability before purchasing tickets?

Oof. Wonder how this applies to resort guests; I was going to try to add 1 or 2 days to our 7 day tix since we will likely be unable to park hop or use water parks.
A few days ago I was able to get thru the UI online of adding those days, but it errored upon checkout because the system was not yet allowing new ticket sales.

Today when I hit "Change Ticket", I get this fellow:

mpddbdf.png

Just got off the phone; sounds like even Resort guests cannot add days to existing tickets beyond 7 days. I was told I'd have to buy a new ticket for the 8 or 9th day.
I get it; just unfortunate. I was hopeful when last week the website had a UI for adding up to a 10th day to the tickets.

The new opening hours for the parks until further notice is
AK 8-6
MK 9-7
Hollywood studios 10-8
Epcot 11-9

which makes it hard to do rope drop for hs and epcot as more people will be awake and ready to go :(

Hi.

Thank you for your help.
So far, EPCOT hours have only been posted at 11am - 9pm. Whether that will change by November is unknown. I believe park reservations are basically for the full open day, so presumably that would adjust if the hours change.

Just got off the phone; sounds like even Resort guests cannot add days to existing tickets beyond 7 days. I was told I'd have to buy a new ticket for the 8 or 9th day.
I get it; just unfortunate. I was hopeful when last week the website had a UI for adding up to a 10th day to the tickets.
That is unfortunate :sad1:

I'm not going to link it, but elsewhere someone pointed me at Undercover tourist, and they are still reporting...they have 9 Day base tickets available - for way less than Disney direct 7+2 days

That doesn't help some with 10 day requirements above - but food for thought

I have a question about ticket only purchases for 2020-We are long time Disney fans and have always stayed on property (15 plus visits). I saw that we can now purchase just tickets by the day for 2020. If we do not stay on property and just purchase tickets, how do they come? Through my app or do we have to wait in a line when we arrive to pick up a ticket/card? We have never been to a park without a resort stay linked to it so I have no idea! Thank you!

Ordering tickets direct from WDW will have them right in your MDE. You would need to get a hard-ticket, or use a prior MagicBand.

Did you know that you can book resort reservations now for 2020, too?

Just got off the phone after two hours and added one person to my August trip, tickets and resort. Now it won't let me link her to my resort reservation from my family and friends list in order to make a park reservation. Just keeps giving me "There was an issue assigning one or more guest to this reservation" message.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter