2020 Spring discounts?

acarsme123

DIS Veteran
Anyone know when Disney might release discounts for the Spring Break time frame? I believe last year they were released the last week of September, so I'm a little surprised not to see them yet. We are contemplating between staying at Universal and just making a day trip to Disney, or staying at Disney if we can get a good discount and then drive to Universal.

Anyone know when Disney might release discounts for the Spring Break time frame? I believe last year they were released the last week of September, so I'm a little surprised not to see them yet. We are contemplating between staying at Universal and just making a day trip to Disney, or staying at Disney if we can get a good discount and then drive to Universal.
https://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/#codetrends
However, Disney has been making their discounts available later and for briefer periods lately. Something is probably in the works but they may be waiting to see what kind of enthusiasm RotR generates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter