2019 Princess Half Marathon Weekend

Well, at least I'm sitting, waiting patiently now....no refreshing allowed!

I'm registered for the half, as are my husband an 2 daughters! Wow, that was nerve wracking! My wait time was about 25 minutes. Good luck everyone!

Got it!!! I thought I ordered a pin set but it didn't show up at the end. Are these available at the Expo?

The original window I opened about 11:50am FINALLY let me register at 12:25pm. Perhaps it is less a "queue" and more a "lottery"? But whatever I'm registered for the half marathon! See y'all in Feb!
That is so weird. I opened my original window about 2 minutes before registration. I was done and received my first email at 9:13 and then went back in to do another 2 registrations, got right in and was completed with transaction #2 at 9:20.

I guess it does not matter now, as long as you go in and registered for what you wanted. Weird though.

Got it!!! I thought I ordered a pin set but it didn't show up at the end. Are these available at the Expo?
You can go to your registrations and buy more products and get it now or tomorrow when the madness dies down. Or they are at the expo.

I'm registered for the 5K and 10K, and my mom and sister are set for the 5K too! The entire process took about 40-45 mins (we were logged in before 12) with multiple laptops open between my mom and I. Everything was smooth for my mom and I, but we hit some issues with the "proceed to pay" step for my sister - eventually a different window was able to work.

I agree with everyone in that it was more of a lottery - the last computer we logged my sister into was the one that we got her registered on, while the one we did first was still in the waiting room by the time we finished up her registration. Good luck everyone! :)

Thanks everyone for all the tips and responses.

My initial browser was chrome and it never got to the registration page.

So I tried Firefox and that got through in about fifteen minutes.

I tried ie too and that went nowhere too.

But I’m in for the challenge.

Thanks all!!!!

Thanks for the reply!!! We are in for our first 10k and half. Doing the Challenge. I'm scared but I knew if I didn't register for both I would be kicking myself when it was too late.

Last question.... if I also screwed up on t shirt sizes can that be changed somehow? Either before or exchanged at Expo?

Phew. That's done.....CM dd and myself for the 5K. I was going to do the 10 as well, but I can't take two crazy early mornings in a row!!!!

Got myself registered for the Challenge, but I wasn't able to get my husband in for the 10k. I guess I'll be trying again for that next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter