2018 Seaworld Christmas Information

keishashadow

Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!
SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration is where holiday memories are made, with festive shopping, delicious food, and stunning live shows inspired by the natural world.

Give your family an award-winning Christmas they'll never forget at SeaWorld's renowned Christmas Celebration. Your favorite park transforms into a festive wonderland with over three million lights, seasonal gifts, goodies, and so much more. Come see our lineup of six spectacular holiday shows, from ice skaters, to Sesame Street friends to the awe-inspiring O Wondrous Night. Rub noses with Rudolph, Clarice, Bumble and all of his friends. And of course, no visit is complete without seeing Santa Clause himself. SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration is open more nights than ever before! Join the fun select nights November 17 – December 31, 2018, and is included with park admission.

https://seaworld.com/orlando/events...pJobID=1501918231&spReportId=MTUwMTkxODIzMQS2

Highlights

Signature Shows

With stunning live shows, and delightful entertainment inspired by the natural world, SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration is where holiday memories are made. Let the holiday spirit splash over you through sweeping holiday music and soaring killer whales. Hear the greatest story never told with over 30 carols, live-size puppets and live animals. View skaters dazzle and delight in a show-stopping, ice skating extravaganza. Take a walk through our wintery, watery wonderland and immerse yourself in a sea of holiday trees. Our glistening forest with over 100 trees sparkles to music and lights up the water... and, your eyes.

O Wondrous Night®
Hear the greatest story never told with over 30 carols, life-size puppets and live animals in this signature show that will charm, entertain and delight people from all walks of life. Lots of singing, special effects and incredible lighting enhance this production and holiday spirit. It's a live nativity that only SeaWorld can bring to life.

Sea of Trees
Take a walk through our wintery, watery wonderland and immerse yourself in a sea of holiday trees. Our glistening forest with over 100 trees sparkles to music and lights up the water... and, your eyes. As the lights literally dance to holiday classics, your heart will soar with wonder and delight at this truly awe-inspiring Christmas treat

Shamu® Christmas Miracles
SeaWorld® invites you to experience the power and beauty of our Shamu family in our nighttime holiday show: Shamu® Christmas Miracles. Thrilling seasonal music rings out and killer whales soar through the air in a story of reflection and understanding... of peace and friendship... of the everyday miracles that surround us all year long. From the sweeping vocal majesty of our soundtrack to the heart-pounding excitement you've come to expect from our Shamu family, this performance will take you on a stirring voyage into the heart of the holidays

Clyde And Seamore’s Countdown To Christmas
Sea Lion and Otter Stadium celebrates the season in a hilarious Christmas comedy! Those loveable sea lions Clyde and Seamore, along with a few mischievous otters, a comical elf, and even a jolly walrus, invite you and yours to their fun-filled holiday celebration.

Winter Wonderland On Ice
Christmas comes to life on a stage of ice, jewels and light as skaters dazzle and delight in this show-stopping, ice skating extravaganza. The other stars of the show are the towering fountains of water and sea of lighted trees sparkling over the lake. It’s a don’t-miss experience for the holidays that will take your breath away

Elmo's Christmas Wish
The holidays have arrived, and everybody’s Sesame Street® friends have come to SeaWorld® Orlando for a festive and fun musical celebration! Elmo's Christmas Wish will soon become your child's favorite show. Join Rosita, Grover, Zoe and Cookie Monster as they work together to help Elmo find his Christmas wish!

Rudolph’s ChristmasTown

The Christmas cheer begins with Rudolph’s ChristmasTown where guests can meet Rudolph, Bumble, Yukon Cornelius, and Clarice from the classic family Christmas television special, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.

Indulge In Tasty Treats

Celebrate the joy of the season with sweet and savory treats at SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration. Wander the Christmas Market and experience the enticing flavors of freshly popped holiday kettle corn, waffle cone S’mores, and Chef’s creative twist on apple crisp. Satisfy your Santa-sized appetite with a variety of stuffed donuts, short-rib mac & cheese and French fries with your choice of toppings. Sample a seasonal craft brew or a specialty flavored hot cocoa as you enjoy live music on the lakeside Gazebo Stage with the Sea of Trees dancing on the water. SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration is a festive holiday gift for the senses and a delicious culinary destination for your family’s holiday season.

The Christmas Market
Nestled along the park’s Bayside Pathway, features festive entertainment and delicious culinary delights. At this bustling market you and your family will discover one-of-a-kind gifts and snack on scrumptious holiday treats. You’ll also encounter playful Elves, a charming model train village, and the comedic antics of the Christmas Council. Relax near the warm glow of the fire pit with a holiday craft brew and experience a wonderful view of the vibrant Sea of Trees, or sing along to musicians who bring the sounds of the season to life on the Gazebo Stage. The Christmas Market truly brings the season to the sea.

Photo Packages

SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration offers a festive variety of photo opportunities. Meet Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, share a moment with Santa Claus, and have your photo taken inside of a snow globe, also, all can be part of SeaWorld’s Christmas PhotoKey experience.

Santa at Wild Arctic

This holiday season, SeaWorld invites you and yours to take a ride to the top of the world to meet the Arctic's most famous resident…Santa Claus.

Guests of all ages can share wishes and dreams with Santa Claus as they explore SeaWorld’s Wild Arctic this Christmas. Experience amazing animal encounters and a heart-warming visit with Santa in a holiday adventure you can only have at SeaWorld

Link to various tix, including admission and upgrades.

Note there was a presale for APH holders. Bought my show time tickets in July. Can’t remember if their Blue
Friday sale included these tix last year. Their discounted offerings changed dramatically last year, haven’t seen any leaked information yet on a sale this year.

https://seaworld.com/orlando/events/christmas-celebration/buy-tickets-and-upgrades/

We have planned for months to go to sea world on 11/17. We are staying at partner hotel so we will have the quick que pass. I see that the 17th is also the first day for the parks Christmas Celebration. Should I be worried about high crowd levels?

We have planned for months to go to sea world on 11/17. We are staying at partner hotel so we will have the quick que pass. I see that the 17th is also the first day for the parks Christmas Celebration. Should I be worried about high crowd levels?

I would not be surprised if it's busy on Sat (especially considering it's the first day of Christmas)

Anyone seen their Blue Friday deals? $39.99 for weekday ticket (Mon-Fri), $49.99 for weekend (Sat&Sun). Does this apply to the Christmas Celebration days or is that considered a special event? If so, they should just advertise that it's valid Jan. 7-31 since CC runs everyday starting tomorrow Nov. 17-Jan. 6. But the BF deal says all this... Blockout dates Dec. 26 - 31, 2018. Must visit by January 31, 2019. This offer is not to be combined with any other special offers or discounts, and does not include special events.
If Christmas Celebration is not a special event, what special event would they have going on during this time?

Bob Ray I don’t have an answer for you but hope one of our readers here does

Hello! I am bummed to see the priority meet and greet for Rudolph and friends is sold out for December 5th. I assume others can still wait to meet him right? Can anyone tell me the times Rudolph is out? The website offers very little information about meet and greet times. They could learn a thing or two from Disney. LOL Thanks so much!!!

Hello! I am bummed to see the priority meet and greet for Rudolph and friends is sold out for December 5th. I assume others can still wait to meet him right? Can anyone tell me the times Rudolph is out? The website offers very little information about meet and greet times. They could learn a thing or two from Disney. LOL Thanks so much!!!

I believe in this case "sold out" means the same thing as "not available". According to the calendar when you go to buy they are sold out Monday to Thursday the first 3 weeks of December. These are days they are not running a full Christmas schedule, although they do have some Christmas things. I believe on these days the Bayside Pathway is not open at all, which is where the Rudolph meet and greet would be. They have availability on the weekends and also the full week of Christmas, which is when they have the full Christmas schedule.

I believe in this case "sold out" means the same thing as "not available". According to the calendar when you go to buy they are sold out Monday to Thursday the first 3 weeks of December. These are days they are not running a full Christmas schedule, although they do have some Christmas things. I believe on these days the Bayside Pathway is not open at all, which is where the Rudolph meet and greet would be. They have availability on the weekends and also the full week of Christmas, which is when they have the full Christmas schedule.

Thank you so much for your reply. It's like you know more than SeaWorld does. They could learn a thing or two from Disney (no offense). So on their Facebook Event Page (https://www.facebook.com/events/353889352042270/?active_tab=discussion) they do list that Rudolph meets every day in December but I can see several holiday shows are not done every day. Maybe since it's not an official holiday party day the Rudolph line won't be so bad. But I very much appreciate your thoughts on those days not even selling the priority meet and greets. It makes sense considering the weekend days are still open and those days would most likely be busier than weekdays. I guess I will just have to find out when I get there.

I was able to stop at the park this morning. According to the map (strictly based on that, I have not seen this myself) they are having a Rudolph Movie Experience at Seafire Grill from 10am until 6pm. There is a show time every hour and then you can meet Rudolph after the movie. So no idea if they only sell the priority meet and greet when he is out on Bayside Pathway or if they truly did sell out (I suspect the former but have nothing to base that on.

According to the map the experience is - Join us for an immersive 10 minute movie experience with dazzling lights, vibrant special effects, and delicious scents.

I was able to stop at the park this morning. According to the map (strictly based on that, I have not seen this myself) they are having a Rudolph Movie Experience at Seafire Grill from 10am until 6pm. There is a show time every hour and then you can meet Rudolph after the movie. So no idea if they only sell the priority meet and greet when he is out on Bayside Pathway or if they truly did sell out (I suspect the former but have nothing to base that on.

According to the map the experience is - Join us for an immersive 10 minute movie experience with dazzling lights, vibrant special effects, and delicious scents.

You are amazing! I cannot thank you enough. I will be sure to look for the movie showtimes and then hopefully a meet and greet afterwards. I really hope you are correct. My daughter is obsessed with Rudolph and Clarice. This would put her over the edge (she's already over the moon about meeting princesses next week). Fingers crossed it all works out. Again, thank you much!!!

Nicole

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!