2018 Gay Days @ the Walt Disney World Resort

dano4

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
I figured I'd get the ball rolling on the thread for 2018's event since it's already being discussed on the thread for the 2017 event. As it stands, we'll celebrate the fifth anniversary of the popular monorail crawl on Wednesday May 30th. Similar to years past, Thursday May 31st will be spent at Disney's Animal Kingdom, Friday June 1st will be spent at Disney's Hollywood Studios, Saturday June 2nd will be spent at Magic Kingdom, and Sunday June 3rd will be spent at Epcot. Our travel plans are in the works and our flights will be booked soon. We've already got our resort reservation and are in the preliminary stages of putting together our itinerary. Who else is planning to attend?

I figured I'd get the ball rolling on the thread for 2018's event since it's already being discussed on the thread for the 2017 event. As it stands, we'll celebrate the fifth anniversary of the popular monorail crawl on Wednesday May 30th. Similar to years past, Thursday May 31st will be spent at Disney's Animal Kingdom, Friday June 1st will be spent at Disney's Hollywood Studios, Saturday June 2nd will be spent at Magic Kingdom, and Sunday June 3rd will be spent at Epcot. Our travel plans are in the works and our flights will be booked soon. We've already got our resort reservation and are in the preliminary stages of putting together our itinerary. Who else is planning to attend?
I am planning on attending. Can't wait

We are going to try to make it for the weekend (MK and Epcot). Trying to conserve vacation time so that, sometime next fall, we can take the babymoon we never got to take (our daughter will be nearly two by then). Hoping to do another Disney cruise, assuming we love Halloween on the High Seas, which we will. :)

In just 224 days, we'll all be waking up in recovery mode from the monorail crawl the night before. A word of caution, don't ride Avatar Flight of Passage early, rather wait and ride it later that day after your stomach settles from all the drinking the night before. Ha ha ha....

We're getting very excited and just found out that tickets for Riptide are on sale today only for a great price! Check out the website for One Magical Weekend and get your ticket today! We'll be there for sure.

You think they'll be any exclusive pins for 2018???

You think they'll be any exclusive pins for 2018???

I hope so. I like the traditional rainbow Mickey head and the rainbow Mickey silhouette the best but I'm honestly not a fan of the jeweled rainbow Mickey head pin.

Wow! This is the earliest I have ever seen the thread started for the following year. We are planning to arrive a day earlier this year, on Tuesday, 5/29. We'll be rested up and ready to go all night on the monorail crawl on Wednesday night! (Gotta wonder if ED is already putting his outfit together.) And, I hope that Bdawgsc has been practicing his yodeling skills so that he can win the competition this year at Epcot. And, I hope that dano doesn't try to ride Flight of Passage at 8am on Thursday morning, following the monorail crawl. Hehe. Always soooo much fun! Can't wait! For those who have never been on the monorail crawl and met up with "the group," well, you just don't know how much fun you have been missing out on! Is it too early to start packing, yet???

Alright, this is plenty of warning for me to get the BF on board. Or to figure out if I'm coming alone. This will be my first GD's...so ya'll need to be nice to me. :)
Hope you can make the Crawl.....and of course we will be nice to you....it's the happiest place on earth!

Wow! This is the earliest I have ever seen the thread started for the following year. We are planning to arrive a day earlier this year, on Tuesday, 5/29. We'll be rested up and ready to go all night on the monorail crawl on Wednesday night! (Gotta wonder if ED is already putting his outfit together.) And, I hope that Bdawgsc has been practicing his yodeling skills so that he can win the competition this year at Epcot. And, I hope that dano doesn't try to ride Flight of Passage at 8am on Thursday morning, following the monorail crawl. Hehe. Always soooo much fun! Can't wait! For those who have never been on the monorail crawl and met up with "the group," well, you just don't know how much fun you have been missing out on! Is it too early to start packing, yet???
Wow! This is the latest I have ever seen Far City Guy post on Disboards.....you been sleeping? Glad to hear you will be arriving a day early.....and certainly looking forward to hanging out with you guys again. :drinking:.....and of course I have already picked out my outfit for the Crawl.....want to make sure you can find me...:yay:......see you guys in less than 6 months......oh and BTW.....Dano says......no DAK early Thursday AM. :)

Boss approved the time off...now to get the BF on board. Not that I ever expected him to come, but he has some very valid points about the number of Disney parks I've been to in three years AND we're trying to save for a big Europe trip next fall. Decisions decisions!

(Plus he's be staying home and taking care of both dogs by himself...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts