2017 WDW Marathon - a 5150 idea??

Okay, just a quick update! I am trying to get all my work done and food ordered for the facility I work at so our patients can eat while I am on vacation! It is super stressful being the only person who can create Purchase Orders! Anyway, due to winter storm Helena, I was able to move my flight tomorrow up from 12:30 to 7:10 am. And we are spending the night at an airport hotel so I will be right there. Good thing to because now they definitely have snow in our forecast and I would NOT have wanted to be on the highway to Little Rock in the morning! But the great part (as long as no delays!) is that I will be at the airport before DD27 now and we can go ride ME together! And I get to go to the Expo tomorrow instead of Saturday. So excited!

I spent last night finishing packing my suitcase and packing up my bedroom for the construction DH is going to do while I am gone. I can't wait to see my room when I get back! I have been a slacker this week and I will not be getting another run in before the marathon Sunday. My last run was last Saturday 7 miles. It will have to do. I feel ready anyway!

My mom is still very sick but feeling a bit better today. It is a miracle that I have not caught her cold/flu. DH started sounding congested up and coughing this morning! Ugh! Just let me get out of this house of sickness and on to Disney!

So yeah. I have said it before but I suck at keeping this thing up! To be fair though, my laptop at home crashed and while I can check the dis and write quick posts on boards my job frowns upon me sitting down to write up my trip report on my work computer. And no way am I trying to do it on my phone! I do have plans to write it up just as soon as my laptop is replaced. Hopefully I will remember what happened by then, lol!

I will post my after closet pics from my phone in just a few minutes though because DH did a fantastic job! He kept sending me pics and asking me questions about how I wanted things while I was at Disney! And he did the whole thing while he had the crud that my mom gave us! Yep, he is a keeper. :)

Last edited:

It does look great!
And congrats on finishing the marathon--how did your daughter end up doing?

Wow. That looks great!

Doesn't it!? :)

It does look great!
And congrats on finishing the marathon--how did your daughter end up doing?

Thanks! And she did great! She opted to move up to the marathon and they kept her in her same corral as they had her in for the half so she was ahead of me. She figured she would just do as much of it as she could. Well she ended up finishing in like 5:30. So proud of her! But a little annoying - I trained and trained and she did very little and she beat my time by like 45 minutes! The perks of youth I guess, lol. :)

Thanks! And she did great! She opted to move up to the marathon and they kept her in her same corral as they had her in for the half so she was ahead of me. She figured she would just do as much of it as she could. Well she ended up finishing in like 5:30. So proud of her! But a little annoying - I trained and trained and she did very little and she beat my time by like 45 minutes! The perks of youth I guess, lol. :)[/QUOTE]

Ah....youth is wasted on the young! So proud of BOTH of you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter