2017 Release Watch :)

We are at Carribean Beach and with 4 teenagers I have included the DDP, discount or not. I am praying for a good discount or even free like they did in 2011. The better the discount, the more spending money I have! :goofy:

Waiting is killing me!! Flights are on sale but I'm waiting for the resort Deals.

I've decided this time to not book in advance. Last year I ended up with a split stay to take advantage of free dining. I didn't care for the split stay. This time I am booking when the sale is available. I should have booked a BB but didn't think I'd be coming back so soon! Disney is addictive!

Addictive is an understatement! LOL. We did book and our time is usually good for the discounts. Keep fingers and toes crossed.

I guess they either don't know or definitely can't say. I know a TA is not supposed to leak anything but we see it all the time. Until then I will keep dreaming of a HUGE discount. :genie:

That's what I would guess. I highly doubt it will be December. It has never been that late.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of you early in the year trippers. I can't wait to see how the deals match up with previous years and hoping that it will be somewhat of an indicator for what might happen later in the year. I'm in the waiting for fall free dining group and with the strange free dining bounce back, I'm a little worried about what it will end up being!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of you early in the year trippers. I can't wait to see how the deals match up with previous years and hoping that it will be somewhat of an indicator for what might happen later in the year. I'm in the waiting for fall free dining group and with the strange free dining bounce back, I'm a little worried about what it will end up being!

Thanks. Last year was a pretty good discount, so I've got my fingers crossed too!

The last promo I got for April 2016 was in December 2015. It was buy a 4, 5 day etc...hopper and get a free day plus a room discount. I've read on another 2017 watch release thread on these boards about a travel agency already having new Disney World promos. I don't understand how a travel agency can offer the new Disney promos when Disney hasn't offered them yet? Am I missing something?! I'm hoping for a late April 2017 promo. Keeping my fingers crossed for a good one!

The last promo I got for April 2016 was in December 2015. It was buy a 4, 5 day etc...hopper and get a free day plus a room discount. I've read on another 2017 watch release thread on these boards about a travel agency already having new Disney World promos. I don't understand how a travel agency can offer the new Disney promos when Disney hasn't offered them yet? Am I missing something?! I'm hoping for a late April 2017 promo. Keeping my fingers crossed for a good one!
I don't think they can. My TA said they are not even supposed to share ANY package info before the release date. Maybe this was something else or a UK, Brazil or Canadian package they were speaking of.

That's an agency exclusive. The TA buys blocks of rooms at convention rates.

So would something like that be involved with a discount package or just a room discount? This one is new to me.
It depends on the time of year. We had an agency exclusive in Aug 2015 & that deal offered reduced tix & free waterpark day. No dining plan could be added to the deal, but it was $240ish for BC.

You have to contact the agency to see what they're offering.

It depends on the time of year. We had an agency exclusive in Aug 2015 & that deal offered reduced tix & free waterpark day. No dining plan could be added to the deal, but it was $240ish for BC.

Hmmm it's sounds interesting. I've only booked once with a AAA TA and swore never again I don't like not being in control lol I would love to stay at the BC and get a deal like that! We're already booked at CBR but would love to get a quote with the agency exclusive offer.

Hmmm it's sounds interesting. I've only booked once with a AAA TA and swore never again I don't like not being in control lol I would love to stay at the BC and get a deal like that! We're already booked at CBR but would love to get a quote with the agency exclusive offer.

I know what you mean. I have done trips with TAs a couple of times, but I am just too much of a control freak.

I love my TA! I have obviously never done an agency thing but she handles all of My other ressies. We are booked at CBR 2/24-3/4.

Thanks for the info!

I called the other day to ask a question about modifying a trip (planning on going in Feb 2017 for my 40th bday). I asked about upcoming specials to see if I could get any info and she suggested looking in December. Ummm, I don't think so! My Mom and I have been checking daily - the wait is stressing us out! :-{
I'm going to call in the morning to see if there is any discounts yet.

Hey there! I was just reading your post. There is a travel agency that actually does these exclusive offers that you were all talking about. They do a discounted room, discount theme park tickets, and a free ticket to one of Disney's waterparks. They have exclusives for January, May, September, October, November, and December. Good luck as you await the discounts!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter