2017 NFL ProBowl 5K

Keels

The Official Keels of RunDisney
Registration opened for the event today.

Some details:

Pro Bowl 5K Run
Epcot®
Saturday, January 28, 2017 – 7:00 a.m.

Race Packet Pick-Up
ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
Friday, January 27, 2017 – 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.

Epcot®
Saturday, January 28, 2017 – 5:00 a.m. – 6:30 a.m.

Event Details
  • 5K course through Epcot®
  • Participants receive Pro Bowl 5K Run finisher medal and race bib
  • On-course Hydration Station

Entry Fee
  • $49 (includes tax)

Registration Policy
  • The entry fee for the Pro Bowl 5K Run is non-refundable.
  • Disney reserves the right to refuse the entry into, and/or revoke any registration for, any race for any reason in its sole discretion with refund of any applicable registration fees being the sole remedy of any such refusal and/or revocation.
  • Race entries/bibs are not transferrable from one person/participant to another person/participant. Sale, trade and/or transfer of race entry/bib number is strictly prohibited and may result in the disqualification of and/or banning offenders from participating at future events. Anyone caught attempting to sell or transfer their race entry/bib to another person/participant, pick up another person's/participant's race entry/bib, or participate in a race using another participant's race entry/bib, will have said race entry/bib cancelled and/or revoked, be disqualified, and be removed from the race without refund.

*Dates, times and prices subject to change, and the race is subject to a capacity limit and may close at any time.

You can register here.

I am guessing same 5K course as marathon weekend?

I am surprised it will be in a park, I thought it would just be at WWoS or something.

Doesn't surprise me. The Marathon Weekend setup stays in that parking lot through Princess Weekend and they only take down a small handful of items since there's not much of a turnaround between Marathon Weekend and Princess (at least that's what happened this year).

Plus, WWoS will be packed out with all the media events, practice events and other things like Kick, Pass & Punt.

I think they should mail the medal to anyone that registers just because they registered. Effort doesn't matter. Whether or not you trained doesn't matter. You don't even have to show up and try. In other words, let's make it just like the Pro Bowl itself.

End of snarky rant about how meaningless the Pro Bowl is. Such rant is not in any way whatsoever a commentary on anyone who runs a 5K. Hence why I said comments about not even showing up or trying. Besides than anyone who runs a 5K has already put more effort into it than is usually seen in the Pro Bowl.

That should make it perfectly clear that my snarkiness is aimed only at the Pro Bowl game.

I think they should mail the medal to anyone that registers just because they registered. Effort doesn't matter. Whether or not you trained doesn't matter. You don't even have to show up and try. In other words, let's make it just like the Pro Bowl itself.

End of snarky rant about how meaningless the Pro Bowl is. Such rant is not in any way whatsoever a commentary on anyone who runs a 5K. Hence why I said comments about not even showing up or trying. Besides than anyone who runs a 5K has already put more effort into it than is usually seen in the Pro Bowl.

That should make it perfectly clear that my snarkiness is aimed only at the Pro Bowl game.
Right there with ya!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter