2017 Canadian Roll Call Thread

We are still going in March but plans have changed. We will now be at Animal Kingdom Lodge...no cruise this time!

Disneyland Paris May 6-11 (haven't booked hotel yet),
Disneyland California September 30-October 8 (Considering Disney Wonder Cruise October 5)

WDW trip Feb 9-18. Staying at OKW. N00b to this site, but this is our 8th trip to WDW in the past 11 years.

Staying at POP Century January 18-20 then off to Miami to do a DCL Magic for 6 days.

AKV Kidani Dec 3 - 9 :-)

OK....add me to the list March 7th -15th staying at POP again. I said I wasn't going this year but....:confused3

I'm still working on piecing this together but it looks like it's all coming together.

dan40, April 22 to April 29, 2017 staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort (again, 2nd time). This is (I think), my 8th or 9th trip since my first one in 1984. I lost count, sorry!

Going twice this year...... party:
Aug 23rd to 30th at OKW
Nov 2nd to 6th at SSR

Gina, I have details to fill in now ..
Aug 25th-Sept 4th at Wyndham Bonnet Creek

And May 7th to 14th @Cabana Bay.:sunny:

May 27 - June 3. Offsite Rental Home including 1 day volunteering @ GKTW

Oct 27-Nov 10 2017 Disney Wonder EBPC!!

Feb. 20 - Mar. 9/17 Pool home rental :yay:

March 28 - April 4/17, vacation home rental :banana:

party:Apr 26 to may 4 fort wilderness cabin woohoo
:yay:

We are still going in March but plans have changed. We will now be at Animal Kingdom Lodge...no cruise this time!

Disneyland Paris May 6-11 (haven't booked hotel yet),
Disneyland California September 30-October 8 (Considering Disney Wonder Cruise October 5)

Everyone has been updated. Please let me know if I made any errors.

Mel and Family
Disney's Old Key West Resort
March 11-19 2017
looking for some warmth and sunshine
Hugs Mel

August 19 - September 2 - Offsite Condo

Last time we were at WDW, I was pregnant with my youngest. DD was 6, DS1 was 3. DD had the time of her life, DS only so-so. So we told them we'd only come back when DS2 was 6 which is this year! We snuck in a trip to DL in California 3.5 years ago since it's not WDW haha. We're all super excited to be coming back! I'm super excited to not be pregnant this time!!

Dates not set in stone yet but we are going either last weekend in Nov or middle of Dec. Can't wait. We have been going every 2 years so we are very excited to be heading back!

Just registered my account here and I'm thrilled to learn more to make all our future WDW trips infinitely magical!

We recently returned from a glorious 7-day trip to Orlando - first time for my DH and DD5 - it was her birthday celebration!

We stayed Jan 12-19th, at the Port Orleans French Quarter, and explored most of the parks - obviously not the Typhoon Lagoon (down for maint.), and Animal Kingdom ( we have a very nice zoo in our city and we've had annual zoo memberships for the last 6 years running, my DD is bored of exotic animals LOL). But it only took about 48 hours of the Magic Kingdom for my DH to drink the "mickey-flavored Kool-Aid" as it were.... then he was using that app like crazy, trying to plan the NEXT trip!

Hello fellow canadians!

We've been back for less than a month, and we just booked our next trip :)

We'll be there Nov. 8th-18th, renting DVC points for the first time and staying at Bay Lake Tower, Lake view!!! Can't wait!

To everyone going, have a great trip!

Heading down with 5 of us (me, DH, 3 yr old twins and my mother) from May 15-22. Still deciding on our hotel options. At this point, either AOA, AKV or OKW.

August 27 to September 3 staying at Yacht Club

Mel and Family
Disney's Old Key West Resort
March 11-19 2017
looking for some warmth and sunshine
Hugs Mel

March 21-23 Pop, March 23-29 CBR.

August 19 - September 2 - Offsite Condo

Last time we were at WDW, I was pregnant with my youngest. DD was 6, DS1 was 3. DD had the time of her life, DS only so-so. So we told them we'd only come back when DS2 was 6 which is this year! We snuck in a trip to DL in California 3.5 years ago since it's not WDW haha. We're all super excited to be coming back! I'm super excited to not be pregnant this time!!

Just registered my account here and I'm thrilled to learn more to make all our future WDW trips infinitely magical!

We recently returned from a glorious 7-day trip to Orlando - first time for my DH and DD5 - it was her birthday celebration!

We stayed Jan 12-19th, at the Port Orleans French Quarter, and explored most of the parks - obviously not the Typhoon Lagoon (down for maint.), and Animal Kingdom ( we have a very nice zoo in our city and we've had annual zoo memberships for the last 6 years running, my DD is bored of exotic animals LOL). But it only took about 48 hours of the Magic Kingdom for my DH to drink the "mickey-flavored Kool-Aid" as it were.... then he was using that app like crazy, trying to plan the NEXT trip!

Our trip has moved, no time off in December for me:( We are now going Aug 20-31.

Heading down with 5 of us (me, DH, 3 yr old twins and my mother) from May 15-22. Still deciding on our hotel options. At this point, either AOA, AKV or OKW.

List is updated :thumbsup2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter