2017 Canadian Roll Call Thread

I'm taking my kids to Cabana Bay for 3 days and then onto the Disney Fantasy for a 7 day Eastern Caribbean cruise! :)

October 4-7 at Cabana Bay, October 7- 14th on DCL Fantasy :)

My May dates have changed. We are May 17th to May 24th at Cabana Bay:sunny::cool1::banana:

(August dates are still the same).

August 14 - September 2. Our 5th Florida trip. With 4 kids age 8,11,13,15. Yeehaw!

Tentative Indians Rocks beach, Busch gardens & Seaworld tix 14th - 26th
Universal Loews Resort 26th - 2nd unlimited express pass to universal parks, trips to Seaworld and Aquatica

August 14 - September 2. Our 5th Florida trip. With 4 kids age 8,11,13,15. Yeehaw!

Universal Loews Resort 26th - 2nd unlimited express pass to universal parks, trips to Seaworld and Aquatica

November 10 - 17 at Wyndham Bonnet Creek, Nov 17 to 19 at Royal Pacific Resort

Nov 1-11 at CBR.

List is updated :goodvibes.

April 26th - May 5th CBR

Checking our DD in for the beginning of her Disney Cultural Exchange Program on May 1st!!

I had to cancel my April trip due to multiple things and am now booked Nov 12-18 at POP. Which is ok because I will now be celebrating my 40th in my happy place. I will experience the flower and garden show next year.

Last edited:
I had to cancel my April trip due to multiple things and am now booked Nov 12-18 at POP. Which is ok because I will now be celebrating my 40th in my happy place. I will experience the flower and garden show next year.

I have updated your entry :thumbsup2.

(and we share the same birthday week :) )

Have decided on a 2 bedroom suite at the New Cabana Bay Tower (instead of Portofino) next to Volcano Bay. Less busy in August, and wife wants kids to enjoy Cabana Bay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter