2017 Canadian Roll Call Thread

Going to Disney for our second trip April 27/17 to May 6/17. Staying at WBC

Have lurked ... I mean researched Disney on Disboards for years! So grateful for the info shared here!

Just purchased tickets with the Canadian discount so guess you can add us. Yah!

We'll be at Disneyland parks in California Tues Aug 29 - Sept 1st. (Starting our trip in LA for a few days beforehand)

Just booked POFQ for Feb 11-17!!

Getting ready for possibly our last family Christmas vacation. Paying airfare, meals etc for 8 people is getting expensive. We are going from December 17 to January 1'st and are staying at Villas at Wilderness Lodge (refuse to call it anything else) and the Beach Club Villas

I read DisBoards for our last trip (which was our first-ever), but I didn't join. We're staying on-site this time, so I decided to join the boards and get to know as much as I can before our trip.

We're going to be at Disney World July 16-22, staying at Port Orleans Riverside.

DH and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary at Disney World! This is our first time to the Florida parks and we couldn't be more excited!

We're staying at Pop Century from the 20th of April until the 30th!
7 days in the Disney parks, 1 day at Universal and 1 day at a water park and/or Disney Springs. Come on Spring!!

Going to POFQ for Feb 13-18. Leaving from Ottawa.

ASSp March 4-March 10

I added this trip a few weeks ago but forgot to sign up for the Role Call. May 6 - 13 Pop Century.

No idea where we are staying or what the itinerary will be just yet, but we just booked our free Jetblue flights:cool1:.
We are making a return to the dog days of summer trips, so that no school needs to be missed.

August 25th-Sept 4th. I see many pool and waterpark days in our future :beach:

Going to Disney for our second trip April 27/17 to May 6/17. Staying at WBC

Have lurked ... I mean researched Disney on Disboards for years! So grateful for the info shared here!

Just purchased tickets with the Canadian discount so guess you can add us. Yah!

We'll be at Disneyland parks in California Tues Aug 29 - Sept 1st. (Starting our trip in LA for a few days beforehand)

Thanks for your patience, everyone. The list is updated. Please let me know if I've made any errors or missed anyone along the way.

Going to be staying at CBR for 10 nights: Dec 27-Jan 6. Its our 5th, DS's 4th trip...but first time staying at CBR and...first time running a 5k at Disney. So excited to be part of Marathon Weekend 2018.

WDW trip Feb 9-18. Staying at OKW. N00b to this site, but this is our 8th trip to WDW in the past 11 years.

Last edited:
OK....add me to the list March 7th -15th staying at POP again. I said I wasn't going this year but....:confused3

I'm still working on piecing this together but it looks like it's all coming together.

Last edited:
dan40, April 22 to April 29, 2017 staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort (again, 2nd time). This is (I think), my 8th or 9th trip since my first one in 1984. I lost count, sorry!

Gina, I have details to fill in now ..
Aug 25th-Sept 1st at Wyndham Bonnet Creek, and Sept 1st-4th at Cabana Bay Beach Resort @ Universal :sunny:
How on earth did you get in at WBC? It's booked up 7+ months in advance. I was speaking with the man I rent from a couple weeks ago and he said there aren't even 3 consecutive nights open for the rest of this year.

How on earth did you get in at WBC? It's booked up 7+ months in advance. I was speaking with the man I rent from a couple weeks ago and he said there aren't even 3 consecutive nights open for the rest of this year.
Vacation Strategy! I submitted a quote request about a week and half ago, I got it back the same day and there was a link to make the deposit. I let it sit for awhile and then decided I better get on it in case it booked up. I used the 10 day old link and it worked just fine.
Submit a request on their website, Vacation Strategy deals in huge point volume so I am betting they will have something open.

I wouldn't even be surprised if they book reservations counting on selling them later.

Vacation Strategy! I submitted a quote request about a week and half ago, I got it back the same day and there was a link to make the deposit. I let it sit for awhile and then decided I better get on it in case it booked up. I used the 10 day old link and it worked just fine.
Submit a request on their website, Vacation Strategy deals in huge point volume so I am betting they will have something open.

I wouldn't even be surprised if they book reservations counting on selling them later.
I know all about VS. I would not be comfortable renting from them. Anyway, I used the unmentionable travel agency and got a room at POP. It's not exactly what I wanted but the price works out to $110/night including tax. Those rooms are fine for two people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!