2016 Who's Traveling in September?

Sept. 25th-30th for us. Might add the 23rd and 24th if family plans fall through. The 25th-30th is set at the Wilderness Lodge Villas for sure though! Couldn't convince my mom to try AKL, so my second favorite will do just fine. I'm a Lodge girl through and through, Animal or Wilderness. I don't mind the construction taking over one wing of the main lodge. Just means less people at the pool! Can't wait!!!

13th-18th!! Taking our 4yo down as a sort of "redux"...we went last May and the poor guy had 2 blocked ear tubes the whole trip!

9/11-9/18. We go annually, but this will be our first time staying at AOA(Finding Nemo suite)and attending MNSSHP and F&W.

9/2-9/10 for my son's second birthday! Staying at the Beach Club for the first time and going to the MNSSHP on 9/8. Can't wait!:cool1:

9/16 - 9/20: DW and me AKJ-Value Studio
9/20 - 9/27: DW, me, 2 DD's and SIL's BLT-2 BR Standard

We are going from September 21st to October 1st. We originally had reservations at Port Orleans French Quarter but with help from our fantastic TA and a special cast member they managed to get us over at Animal Kingdom in a standard room with free dining at nearly the same price. The husbeast so deserves this trip (I get to tell him about it this weekend YAY!!!!!). This is going to be best trip ever!

September 4 -10 for a mother/daughter trip before my daughter gets married in October :)

We'll be at Vero Beach Sept 14-17, 17-19 AKL and 19-25 at Beach Club Villas. We're currently wait listed for the 17-19 at Vero. We had originally planned on Aulani but my ex who's a pilot said it would be nearly impossible for us to get to Hawaii on a buddy pass so I changed our plans this week to Vero Beach. It would be a nightmare to get stuck in California and not make it to Hawaii. We'll be attending the party on Tues Sept. 20th. April

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter