2016 Free Dining Watch

When are you trying to travel?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just requested a quote from a certain place. For those of you that have gotten quotes, are they prompt? I would love to know something today in case any thing drops tonight. I a bit terrified though, the one time I used a TA for Disney, it was a nightmare!!!

I am DESPERATE for a TA. I've contacted threw and gotten no where. Could you please PM me with that name? I would be very grateful!

Last year, I was on hold for so long, I had time to BUILD a shower!
LOL!

And watch those little pauses in the on hold music--there is that moment of hope, great expectation, then BAM!! Back to being on hold . . .
Oh, I just had a repressed memory. While I was online trying to book last year (as we all remember website was slow and crashing) I was also on hold. I think I was at the 2 hour point and the system dropped me. I call back and then dropped again at the 1 hour mark. I remember those pauses too.

So if the FD is released to DV cardholders tomorrow, do we call the Disney number or is there a DV number to call?

...Sorry, I am new to this!
Call the regular Disney number around 7:00. Or someone will most likely have posted here as well if it is up and running.

7 am Disney time is 3 am my time. Must. Go. To. Sleep. NOW.

Who am I kidding. It's 8 pm and the sun is shining brightly in my window. No sleep for me.

I started trying to catch up but am still behind. Is there any news? I saw where Steve dropped by, anything else so far?

I just opened that link too and freaked out because I thought it had gone live for us in the U.S......psych, no such luck! :headache:

Speaking of which, why DON'T we get those great offers?

Haha - I did the same thing!! I opened the link, got distracted by something, and then when I went back to the link I had forgotten its source - my heart leaped into my throat and for a second I thought it was UP! Then I realized I'm a doof, lol.

I started trying to catch up but am still behind. Is there any news? I saw where Steve dropped by, anything else so far?
Not really - Black and Steve were super helpful with helping to sort through the rumors, which is pretty much all we have at this point. I forget which one of them said that IF the promo goes live tomorrow for DV we wouldn't have any advance notice - but they didn't seem real optimistic that it was going to happen.

Not really - Black and Steve were super helpful with helping to sort through the rumors, which is pretty much all we have at this point. I forget which one of them said that IF the promo goes live tomorrow for DV we wouldn't have any advance notice - but they didn't seem real optimistic that it was going to happen.

Thank you! Doesn't sound all that promising for non DVC people for this morning then.

I'm trying to decide whether to stay up or set my alarm for 3??

Are you up until then Kelly? Or getting back up then?

Also last year when did everyone "know" when FD was going live?

Since last year's went live for everyone at the same time (nothing in advance for Disney Visa), I think people found it online very early in the morning. This is what might happen on Monday morning (the 25th) if we don't get a DV FD offer Thursday morning (the 21st).

Are you up until then Kelly? Or getting back up then?

Also last year when did everyone "know" when FD was going live?
I'm still working, will probably be working for another hour or two so at least that long! I'm definitely going to get up to check for a DV promo at 6 my time.

I'm not sure - I think by the time it went live for the GP they were nearly positive it was coming. Wasn't it on a Monday? And the Thursday before they were checking for a DV promo and there wasn't anything, not sure how much info they had about that, sounds like near nil.

Since last year's went live for everyone at the same time (nothing in advance for Disney Visa), I think people found it online very early in the morning. This is what might happen on Monday morning (the 25th) if we don't get a DV FD offer Thursday morning (the 21st).

I've also read the rumors here that it could possibly be DV on the 25th and GP a week later.

So it will say on their site about the promo right? (where?) My dates are already booked but I didn't do it with DV (but I have one). Do you think Ill be able to modify or will I have to call?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter