2016 Free Dining Watch ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The folks in the other sections of these boards are really missing out on all the latest info. From what I can tell, they're getting their info hours and sometimes days later than we are here. At two threads now, this is likely to become thread of the month with little doubt.
It's a great thread! I can't stay away! For the most part there has been no negativity like other threads It's been great and the info is fanatic! :smickey:

:thumbsup2 Thanks also for your wisdom today/on this board!!

c1cc6ce3dace4ad692ea7e53d765274f.jpg

45948-oh-snap-gif-2EC9.gif

Yesterday morning I was all caught up on reading everyone's posts on this thread ... and then when I checked just after midnight I had so many pages to read to catch up again!!!

I was really hoping everyone was going to be napping today in anticipation for tonight. It is the only way I am going to keep up :crazy:

The folks in the other sections of these boards are really missing out on all the latest info. From what I can tell, they're getting their info hours and sometimes days later than we are here. At two threads now, this is likely to become thread of the month with little doubt.

Now you are bragging that you have time to read other parts of the disboards :rotfl2:

@Party.Of.4-NY>>>FL , I've stayed at CSR three times since 2011.

We love it!

Instead of preferred which are buildings Casitas 1 2 and 3, consider the Cabanas.

9B is all business class aka more expensive - since it's close to the main building and directly across from the pool via the wooden walking bridge. So that isn't your best option since you mentioned you want to maximize days on your trip.

Your next best alternative is probably Cabanas 9A - it's closest to El Centro that isn't preferred.

The first bus stop to be picked up is #2 across from Casitas 4.

The #4 stop near the lobby is the last pick up before heading to the parks. So the bus may be crowded by then FYI. But on bright side the ride will feel short since you zip right out from there.

Read the "Best and Worst Room Views at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort" section of this link below to see pros and cons of each building.

https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/hotels/disneys-coronado-springs-resort

image_zpsckotydrf.gif
Exactly what I needed! Thanks for correcting me on the bus stops. Gonna stay that 8th day and try for Cabanas 9A! Also thanks for the link.

Quick question....I have done the free dining in past years. I wake early and after the first day of craziness, I was finally able to get FD for myself and my parents last year after the fact. I love my TA and she is great. Last year I switched my reservations over to her after I made them. I know I can do that again (and will), and she says it's the best to have her do them rather than the paperwork after to switch. But I am thinking that if I'm up and can get what I want if I should book online....see if she gets me mine when she gets in and then cancelling mine or just take the chance and wait for her. I know it might not happen the first day, but I have 5 tickets on hold for $250 each (at least $100 less per ticket than previous pricing for dates I need) that I need to make the decision by Wednesday. Don't want to offend my TA, but also don't want to miss out. This year my DD will be bringing her best friend. We go every year, but her friend does not. Any input will be appreciated.
Thanks

Quick question....I have done the free dining in past years. I wake early and after the first day of craziness, I was finally able to get FD for myself and my parents last year after the fact. I love my TA and she is great. Last year I switched my reservations over to her after I made them. I know I can do that again (and will), and she says it's the best to have her do them rather than the paperwork after to switch. But I am thinking that if I'm up and can get what I want if I should book online....see if she gets me mine when she gets in and then cancelling mine or just take the chance and wait for her. I know it might not happen the first day, but I have 5 tickets on hold for $250 each (at least $100 less per ticket than previous pricing for dates I need) that I need to make the decision by Wednesday. Don't want to offend my TA, but also don't want to miss out. This year my DD will be bringing her best friend. We go every year, but her friend does not. Any input will be appreciated.
Thanks

I would still try and book to make sure you secure what you want. If it's just a little paperwork, it's not worth trying to avoid, IMO. It's YOUR trip. You're the only one who would be out if you didn't try for yourself and your TA couldn't get it.

Thanks

I'm a control freak and could not risk someone else not getting the deal I wanted especially if it is right there in front of you when you check...I would book it myself! I'm sure your TA would understand given the popularity of FD!

We will just have to agree to disagree :) I'm not a TA, but I've been on the other side of booking Disney trips ;)

The system will auto bump the price. It's not manual.

I agree with you in that if you change what you have locked in your price may change. It is like having an agreement on the price of car and at the time of purchase adding on all sorts of options and expecting the price to remain.

What is the number to call on? I am from the UK and we have a different number to call the US reservations.

I am seeing 407-939-5277 on the website...is this what everyone else will be using?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter