2015 FREE DINING THREAD _ All Questions HERE!!

@donp How were the resorts they offered? Fairly inclusive or exclusive? I am guessing 30% for deluxe, and 20-25% for Moderate, 10-15% for Value?

I have a reservation for Pop pool view right now. We will only be there three nights. It will be myself, DH, and DD17. I can get Coronado preferred room right now for about $300 more. I have stayed at Pop before but never Coronado. So my question is this: Is it worth $300 to stay at Coronado? I have heard mixed reviews. TIA

It depends on how you visit Disney. If you don't really spend time at the resort and you are just sleeping their then I would say stay at Pop and save the money. If you plan on spending time a the resort (I hear their pool area is awesome) they it might be worth the upgrade to CSR.

I just got an email offering a room discount or free dining discount. but I'm not going to be able to make it to Disney this year. Are these offer codes transferable?

I just got an email offering a room discount or free dining discount. but I'm not going to be able to make it to Disney this year. Are these offer codes transferable?

Woah you got a free dining offer as well as RO? Thats awesome.

Unfortunately if its a PIN/UOC, no one else can use it. Do you mind copy/pasting the details so others can see? You can eliminate the personal information before you post :)

I am really excited about the new Skippers Cantina (Jungle Cruise themed restaurant) coming to MK perhaps as early as mid Fall.

Wow! I've heard rumour that there might be a new restaurant with a Jungle Cruise theme opening in the MK but had no idea it could open as soon as this fall. Neat! Will have to keep an eye out for that! Do you know where it might be located?

I did the same, for MNSSHP & MVMCP. My worry is my MDE was showing the tickets for my DW, DS and me, but now its just showing mine.
I see someone told you to try refreshing and that may work. You also might want to double check in MDE and make sure that "family" is on and not just you. Somehow it changed on me once and I was totally freaking out because all of the dining was still there and my ticket...DH & DS's tickets were gone. Boy did I feel better when I realized what had happened. Ok, I felt like an idiot too. ;)

I believe I got the same e-mail, but there was only a UOC under the 30% off... would you use the same UOC for both or is the UOC for the RO discount, and theyre just advertising the free dining?

Wow! I've heard rumour that there might be a new restaurant with a Jungle Cruise theme opening in the MK but had no idea it could open as soon as this fall. Neat! Will have to keep an eye out for that! Do you know where it might be located?
It'll be on your right immediately after you enter Adventure Land. I'm bummed it won't be opened in late Sept. but I will have that to look forward to next time!

I believe I got the same e-mail, but there was only a UOC under the 30% off... would you use the same UOC for both or is the UOC for the RO discount, and theyre just advertising the free dining?

I did see that but then when you click on the link below the free dining deal that say "get more info" it takes you to a website where you can book it.

Strange. So the UOC seems only for RO and then a link to the GP FD offer. I wouldn't guess how that works then. You would have to confirm with a CM to see what it really covers but maybe its only for RO.
I did see that but then when you click on the link below the free dining deal that say "get more info" it takes you to a website where you can book it.

I thought you booked something? Did you change your mind? I think its worth it getting a quote. You will still be able to book your own ADR's and FP's!
I had booked OKW, but didnt like what I read about it and POR, which we looooove, ended up about $800 cheaper even though I am paying full cost. After hearing about UOC's for RO i think I may hope I get one and just stick with POR.

Yeah I just checked, the UOC is for a room discount... When you click on the "get more info" under the free dining it just brings you to the advertisement for GP Free dining on the Disney site.

I see someone told you to try refreshing and that may work. You also might want to double check in MDE and make sure that "family" is on and not just you. Somehow it changed on me once and I was totally freaking out because all of the dining was still there and my ticket...DH & DS's tickets were gone. Boy did I feel better when I realized what had happened. Ok, I felt like an idiot too. ;)
That makes sense. I'll have to try that. Thank You!

I had booked OKW, but didnt like what I read about it and POR, which we looooove, ended up about $800 cheaper even though I am paying full cost. After hearing about UOC's for RO i think I may hope I get one and just stick with POR.

It really might be working getting a quote from the "magical" agency for POR with dining. They were SUPER quick to quote and non pushy :)

Yeah I just checked, the UOC is for a room discount... When you click on the "get more info" under the free dining it just brings you to the advertisement for GP Free dining on the Disney site.
I am confused. Every time we have gotten a UOC it had a pin code and we had to call to get the offer. We could not do it online at all. Are they just not giving codes out that you have to call for now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter