2015 Dining Plan Prices (LINK TO CHANGES IN DINING PLAN REDEMPTION 5/31/15

If you click on the specific restaurant, in the right hand column it states "some dining plans accepted"- click on this and most of them have been updated to show 2014

That's why I asked about Earl and Wolfgang. They say they're 2014 TS locations, but not QS locations, and the QS plan for 2014 doesn't cover them while the TS plans do.

That's why I asked about Earl and Wolfgang. They say they're 2014 TS locations, but not QS locations, and the QS plan for 2014 doesn't cover them while the TS plans do.

Plans including table service also have or allow for quick service.

Below is what is appearing for "accepted" at Earl of Sandwich. The type of plan accepted doesn't indicate what type of credit is needed, as all dining plans can be used at quick service locations. It just doesn't list the 2014 Quick Service Dining Plan specifically, which I would take as an omission at this point.

From the Disney Earl of Sandwich page:

Dining Plans Accepted at Earl Of Sandwich®

When you book a Disney vacation, you may opt to purchase a Magic Your Way Vacation Package that includes one of our Disney Dining Plans. Each dining plan provides a set of entitlements you can redeem at select Walt Disney World dining locations.

The following dining plans are accepted.

2013 Platinum Dining Plan
2013 Dining Plan
2013 Quick-Service Dining Plan
2013 Premium Dining Plan
2013 Deluxe Dining Plan
2014 Deluxe Dining Plan
2014 Dining Plan
2014 Platinum Dining Plan
2014 Premium Dining Plan

just scanning through, I dont really see anything referencing the QS plan (not even Casey's) so, I'm guessing it hasnt been finished being updated yet

I am glad this thread is here, reading the list of Epcot restaurants had me worried at first.

I am not sure if people are overlooking this or what but there are PDF files on the Disney webs the for all the dining plans, even a QS one. Here is the link. They are in the upper right corner of the page.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/planning-guides/in-depth-advice/disney-dining-plan/

Hi Loftin716 :wave2: the pdf documents on the Disney website are not fully updated with all the restaurants that were a part of the dining plans in 2013... we're waiting for Disney to update the lists for 2014 that will include the Third party restaurants {i.e. restaurants in Downtown Disney} to make sure all restaurants are a part of the dining plan in 2014

Hi Loftin716 :wave2: the pdf documents on the Disney website are not fully updated with all the restaurants that were a part of the dining plans in 2013... we're waiting for Disney to update the lists for 2014 that will include the Third party restaurants {i.e. restaurants in Downtown Disney} to make sure all restaurants are a part of the dining plan in 2014

Got ya!! Still a newbie! :)

I'm interested to see if they expand the choices back to the previous years (not looking good right now)...

if they don't - it would effectively kill the dining plan (to anyone with a semi decent idea of what's going on)....which honestly isn't the worst idea on earth.

I'm interested to see if they expand the choices back to the previous years (not looking good right now)...

if they don't - it would effectively kill the dining plan (to anyone with a semi decent idea of what's going on)....which honestly isn't the worst idea on earth.

This happens every year. And like I said earlier, the only restaurant that ever dropped from the plan was Fulton's, which eventually came back. I would be very surprised if there ended up being any changes from last year.

This happens every year. And like I said earlier, the only restaurant that ever dropped from the plan was Fulton's, which eventually came back. I would be very surprised if there ended up being any changes from last year.

I know it does...
However...what would one say if they were staying 1/2-1/8 and couldn't have my favorite wolfie's express...but coulda had it on 1/9?

That would equal guest compensation? Moreso if I had to eat at Tony's...no?

It would be nice if they would start to do this before thanksgiving each year, don't you think?

Looks like the lists were updated today to include the third party restaurants.

When I pulled them up, they were all updated except the standard dining plan. Will the plan be different for the standard dining or will the restaurants all be the same? We leave tomorrow morning and I wonder if I need to change reservations.

When I pulled them up, they were all updated except the standard dining plan. Will the plan be different for the standard dining or will the restaurants all be the same? We leave tomorrow morning and I wonder if I need to change reservations.

Are you sure? I thought I looked at that last night and it was accurate. Really...very little changes from each brochure...obviously the quick serve is different and the credits are taken off the deluxe...but otherwise

Take another look

Going to try clearing my browser and deleting cookies. Hopefully that will do it. Thanks for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter