2014 Candlelight Processional Reservation

Will you be in Epcot another evening? My daughter and I are park hopping and plan to see Illuminations another evening instead of trying to rush from CP and find a spot.

We could be. I can't book the rest of our FP+ until the 30 day mark, not sure if I'll be able to get Illuminations FP but I guess we could just find a spot if we aren't doing CP that night.

My plan right now is to keep checking for CP package dinner for 415. Then right after dinner we can go to CP, then watch Illuminations with our FP and not have to rush. I really don't want to book dinner earlier than 415 because our DS takes an afternoon nap and if we eat at 330 then we'll be hungry for another meal later in the evening. Plus I really don't want to have to kill time between dinner and CP. The same would be true if we ate "dinner" at 330 and saw the 645 show, we'd have time to kill.

I have a CP package for San Angel Inn for the last seating of lunch. Does anyone know if they limit their menu for those on the CP Package? I'm just wondering what I will be able to order.

I don't think I've ever seen it proved anywhere that menus ever get altered or limited for either CP or Fantasmic! or the Dining Plan or anything? I feel that this is an urban myth somehow propagated by those who go on and on about how restaurants have gone down hill since adopting the dining plan, and that opinion, even if it might be true (for some), has somehow morphed into these stories or fears that we're not getting what we pay for on the Dining plan or at these events.

The only thing that wouldn't come with a dining plan or a CP/Fan! meal is when menus have additional options like price-fixe options, like some of the signatures have or, say an appetizer for 2 doesn't usually qualify as an app on the dining plan.

I have a CP package for San Angel Inn for the last seating of lunch. Does anyone know if they limit their menu for those on the CP Package? I'm just wondering what I will be able to order.

I can only speak for Tutto Italia as that was our CP 2:00 package last year but we were given what appeared to be their regular dinner menu.
This may have been due to the fact we were using meal credits.

I posted pics of our experience on the current Food Pictures Thread - Part V
here: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=52229412&postcount=343

I don't think I've ever seen it proved anywhere that menus ever get altered or limited for either CP or Fantasmic! or the Dining Plan or anything? I feel that this is an urban myth somehow propagated by those who go on and on about how restaurants have gone down hill since adopting the dining plan, and that opinion, even if it might be true (for some), has somehow morphed into these stories or fears that we're not getting what we pay for on the Dining plan or at these events.

The only thing that wouldn't come with a dining plan or a CP/Fan! meal is when menus have additional options like price-fixe options, like some of the signatures have or, say an appetizer for 2 doesn't usually qualify as an app on the dining plan.

Good! What gave me pause was that San Angel Inn has a lunch and a dinner three course meal option on their regular menu. I thought the might try to limit you to that. But you are probably right. Urban myths definitely run rampant around certain topics on the DIS.;)

I was just checking & updating my reservations on MDE & noticed that it now lists the time of the CP show next to my reservation...Cool. :thumbsup2

This should help PP wondering which show time they have. Also, on my HDDR reservation it now lists category and time. And F! updates on reservations page. All of this on main page without clicking for more details/view details.

Coral Reef Restaurant Candlelight Dinner (6:45PM Show)

Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue Category 2-2nd Show

Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano Lunch Fantasmic 1st Show

I was just checking & updating my reservations on MDE & noticed that it now lists the time of the CP show next to my reservation...Cool. :thumbsup2

This should help PP wondering which show time they have. Also, on my HDDR reservation it now lists category and time. And F! updates on reservations page. All of this on main page without clicking for more details/view details.

Coral Reef Restaurant Candlelight Dinner (6:45PM Show)

Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue Category 2-2nd Show

Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano Lunch Fantasmic 1st Show

Thanks, I saw that show up on my list too. But now I think I have decided to reschedule my whole trip from the week after Thanksgiving to the week before Christmas! :rotfl: Unfortunately that means I am trading in a processional with the popular NPH for one with Chita Rivera or Ana Gasteyer. :(

The list is complete. From the WDW site:

This year, an exciting line-up of celebrities—including a few all-new to the Candlelight Processional—are set to lend their voices, including:

Jodi Benson November 28 and 29, 2014
Neil Patrick Harris November 30 to December 2, 2014
Jonathan Groff (NEW!) December 3 and 4, 2014
Whoopi Goldberg December 5 and 6, 2014
LeVar Burton December 7 to December 9, 2014
Edward James Olmos December 10 to December 11, 2014
Joe Morton December 12 to December 14, 2014
Chita Rivera December 15 to December 17, 2014
Ana Gasteyer (NEW!) December 18 to December 20, 2014
Marlee Matlin December 21 to December 23, 2014
Isabella Rossellini December 24 and 25, 2014
Blair Underwood December 26 and 27, 2014
Steven Curtis Chapman December 28 to December 30, 2014

The list is complete. From the WDW site:

This year, an exciting line-up of celebrities—including a few all-new to the Candlelight Processional—are set to lend their voices, including:

Jodi Benson November 28 and 29, 2014
Neil Patrick Harris November 30 to December 2, 2014
Jonathan Groff (NEW!) December 3 and 4, 2014
Whoopi Goldberg December 5 and 6, 2014
LeVar Burton December 7 to December 9, 2014
Edward James Olmos December 10 to December 11, 2014
Joe Morton December 12 to December 14, 2014
Chita Rivera December 15 to December 17, 2014
Ana Gasteyer (NEW!) December 18 to December 20, 2014
Marlee Matlin December 21 to December 23, 2014
Isabella Rossellini December 24 and 25, 2014
Blair Underwood December 26 and 27, 2014
Steven Curtis Chapman December 28 to December 30, 2014

Levar Burton! JUST LOVE READING RAINBOW! :thumbsup2:dance3:
Can't WAIT!:santa::woohoo:

Now that they've filled in all the spots I've made our CPP reservations. Thought it was interesting that it's a 48 hour cancellation and you will be charged full price if you don't cancel and don't show. Hope that everyone realizes that it's a different policy than other guarantees.

?????

Eh - helped raise lots of money for Children's Marathon Network Hospitals.

And it was pretty funny.

No doubt, it might be funny--- just have a feeling Disney might see it differently--- Just a hunch.

Editing to add that I don't think he should be replaced!!

I was able to book a reservation today but it is for 4 people and we only have 2. Is this going to be a problem? I don't want to get charged for 4!

I was able to book a reservation today but it is for 4 people and we only have 2. Is this going to be a problem? I don't want to get charged for 4!

call Disney dinning line to have them change it. they will charge you if 2 in your party no show $20

(407) 939-3463

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter