2014 Candlelight Processional Reservation

cherokeemamma

DIS Veteran
I am at the 180 + 10 day mark for making my dining reservations. I wanted to book the Candlelight Processional Dinner package. When I was online to book my reservations it showed that package in the dining list but you could not click on it...as if it wasn't available yet.
Just curious if someone knows when that dining reservation window opens? Is it different than the 180 +10? Is there a specific date those packages become avail?

Thanks in advance for your help! :goodvibes

Hi there, to the best of my searching and inquiry, it will be available in July.

This year's booking date for the CP dining package hasn't been announced yet. Last year the first day for booking was July 9.

Must be such a NICE SHOW to get in the Holiday Spirit!:santa:

Excited to book package SOON!:thumbsup2

Does anyone know if I should book the restaurant one's planning (my cousin will be on his honeymoon and I'm helping with the planning) to go for the Candlelight Package and then get the package and link it to my current restaurant reservation?

Any news if Spice Road Table would be available for the package?

They wanted to try either that one or Hacienda de San Angel on Christmas Eve :santa: with the Candlelight package and VIP Illuminations seating.

His 180+10 date is next monday, so we're trying to get everything together before then!

Does anyone know if I should book the restaurant one's planning (my cousin will be on his honeymoon and I'm helping with the planning) to go for the Candlelight Package and then get the package and link it to my current restaurant reservation?

Any news if Spice Road Table would be available for the package?

They wanted to try either that one or Hacienda de San Angel on Christmas Eve :santa: with the Candlelight package and VIP Illuminations seating.

His 180+10 date is next monday, so we're trying to get everything together before then!

You can't add the package to an existing reservation.

MY 180was yesterday, when called the CM said they still don't have the list of what rest will be included yet so having a rest @ does not matter. I made a few rest based on where I want & when they release the packets I will call & see & change things as needed.
Planning 180 days out is making me crazy :rotfl2:

This will be our first time at WDW during the holidays. We're hoping to book the Candlelight Processional Package. When booking opens, will it be available online or do you have to book over the phone? Thanks!!:santa:

This will be our first time at WDW during the holidays. We're hoping to book the Candlelight Processional Package. When booking opens, will it be available online or do you have to book over the phone? Thanks!!:santa:

In the past you have been able to book online.

According to MS this morning, no dates yet announced for booking!:confused3

I commented that Narrators must not be "settled" yet and she said "probably"..

Just "waiting"..............:(

We went to CP last year while at WDW at Thanksgiving and it was awesome. We had to eat at Teppan Edo because a lot of the more desirable restaurants (Garden Grill, etc) were already taken. With that being said, we LOVED the food at Teppan Edo. One thing to note, there are several shows per day and the time of your dining reservation determines when your showtime will be. We ate around 1pm so we were in the 5pm show. Also, there are no assigned seats at CP so your reservation basically just gives you a guarantee that you will have a seat in the amphitheater. We still waited in line around 30 minutes with everyone else with a CP pass to get a seat but it beats the heck out of waiting 3 hours plus on the other side if you don't do the meal to get a CP pass. It was such a great experience. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

Read GREAT reviews...

Last year, for the late show, 8:15, dining reservations for that show must be between 4:20 and 5:45...

30 minutes in line absolutely beats 3-4 hour waits! CAN'T WAIT TO BOOK!
A great way to get in the Holiday Spirit!:santa:

So I just went onto MDE online to look at dining reservations and there were openings for the Candlelight package. I clicked on one for Garden Grill and went through the booking process. When I went back in to look at the details of my reservation, it doesn't say anything about the Candlelight package. It just looks like a dinner res. Does anyone know if I this was a real package reservation or just some sort of glitch in MDE?:scratchin

So I just went onto MDE online to look at dining reservations and there were openings for the Candlelight package. I clicked on one for Garden Grill and went through the booking process. When I went back in to look at the details of my reservation, it doesn't say anything about the Candlelight package. It just looks like a dinner res. Does anyone know if I this was a real package reservation or just some sort of glitch in MDE?:scratchin

Your booking will note "Holidays Around the World - Candlelight Dinner Package" followed by your restaurant name and lunch or dinner designation.

Mine doesn't either under 'My reservations' but if you click on the actual reservation it, then the new page that opens will list it.

Today I spoke with CM Eileen about the Candlelight Dinner Package deal. She said that they were informed this morning that some of the packages were accidentally opened up on MDE two days ago. There were several people that got these packages and many had called with questions about them. She said that when the real reservations open up (which should be "any day now") one of two things will happen: 1) Disney will cancel my reservation for me and let me know via email 2) They will honor the reservation as a candlelight package and it will show up on MDE at that time.
So I didn't really get an answer to whether or not my reservation counts as a package. She just said to keep my reservation for now and keep checking back to see when the real reservation window opens. :confused3
At least she was really nice and helpful!

I was also one of the people who was able to book a CP package. I spoke with a rep and she also told me to hang onto it. Don't know if they will honor it or not, but it is what it is. I just did it because I could.

Hi

When you made you reservation does is say what time is your Candelight mine does not have it.

Hi

When you made you reservation does is say what time is your Candelight mine does not have it.

Mine doesn't (it didn't last year either), but roughly, this is how it works:

Dining reservations for the 5:00pm show must be between 12:30 and 2:30pm.
Dining reservations for the 6:45pm show must be between 3:30 and 4:15pm.
Dining reservations for the 8:15pm show must be between 4:20 and 5:45pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter