So in June when we return if we are offered a bounceback, it would only be through December? :scared1: I was counting on it for my February 2013 trip that DH doesn't know about. :lmao:

Room-only can be booked up to 500 days out. But the price will not be guaranteed until the rates are published.

Room-only can be booked up to 500 days out. But the price will not be guaranteed until the rates are published.

ooo can you add stuff later like dining or tickets?

how does that work?

--

do you know how they work the taping of the christmas parades if Dec 1 falls on a sunday--- will they wait til the following week?

We always go in January, every other year. We go around the 27-Feb. 2 or 3. It's a great time of year to go. Crowds have always been low. In 2009, it was COLD..I mean in the 40's cold, we had to dress in layers but we still had a great time. In 2011, it was warm, 70's and we went swimming at night! We love this time of year and we actually avoid going when they have MVMCP, because we like to stay at MK until late and see Wishes a whole bunch of times.....we don't want to be kicked out at 7pm. Planning to book in August, or as soon as Free dining is hopefully announced for our dates, and then the ADR's will begin. This will be our first trip with the Reg. DDP, we always did QS DDP because our kids were so small, but they will finally be old enough to enjoy a TS meal everyday. Whoohoo!!!!!! I can't wait. I'm so excited and wish it was this January but that's life...we agreed every other year, so we can save up and do other vacations in between.

We are planning for April 2013! Yes, it's far away, but we can't do Disney every year so I can only look forward to it every few years :)

you can not book for 2013 until August 2012.

I thought it was 364 but too bad-- I was wrong.

Depends who you are booking with.
We're travelling from the UK and we were told by the agent that we would be able to book from April 2012.

dmoore718, I think you have the ideal way of doing it: every two years! Not so often that you'd tire of it (though I doubt I would even with an annual trip) and it gives you space for other trips as well. I'd love to go every two years.

Hubby and I are planning on either April or November of 2013. We had a wonderful time this past November, but I'm thinking I would like to try the end of April and see how that is. We've been in Oct, Nov, Dec and July, so I want to try another month and April seems like it would be a great month to go.

Hubby and I are planning on either April or November of 2013. We had a wonderful time this past November, but I'm thinking I would like to try the end of April and see how that is. We've been in Oct, Nov, Dec and July, so I want to try another month and April seems like it would be a great month to go.

I think the end of April would be better then the begining. Easter falls on March 31 that year-
WHen is the rainy season?

I think the end of April would be better then the begining. Easter falls on March 31 that year-
WHen is the rainy season?

End of April sounds good to me. EasyWDW had this to say about the rain in April: Generally speaking, April is one of the most pleasant times to visit the Orlando area with moderate temperatures throughout the day. Precipitation is still very low, with an 18% chance of rain on any given day.

What do you mean people don't start planning until their 2012 trip is over? Shoot I am leaving for Disney in 4 days, and had already started planning my 2013 Wine & Dine Marathon trip last September, and planned a 2012 Disneymoon to DL ,coupled DCL, just a few weeks ago. Are you telling me normal people don't do this? :rotfl:

:lmao::rotfl2:

Most people on here won't talk about 2013 planning until their trip in 2012 is over,

Unless you don't have a 2012 trip :) This is my third thread I have posted on about 2013. :thumbsup2

We are either going late 2012 or early 2013. Very curious about the new promotion to see if it makes the difference for us.

dmoore718, I think you have the ideal way of doing it: every two years! Not so often that you'd tire of it (though I doubt I would even with an annual trip) and it gives you space for other trips as well. I'd love to go every two years.

Thanks!! It works out well for us. I really want to stay in a family suite at AOA so the extra year, gives me time to save up for it. My kids would love it there. Looking forward to reading the reviews when it opens in May. I'm going to book it in August. Make ADR's at 180 days...LOL! I really can't wait.

I am planning for November 2013. My grandparents will be joining us (60th wedding anniversary), Dad's birthday (55th birthday), sister (30th birthday) and my twin daughters turning 8!!! It's going to be amazing....can't wait to have a 4-generation picture with Mickey and Donald!

I've posted in a couple other threads, we are looking at staying at Coronado Springs Resort from November 2-9...but it seems that week never has discounted dining. I was really hoping that we could snag that.

November 2013 for us! I love to plan ahead, especially since we only go every four years. Typically discounts only come out 3 to 5 months in advance, but anything can happen. I have seen them close to a year in advance, but rarely. We book at full price when available and then change to a discount if it comes available.

I am planning for November 2013. My grandparents will be joining us (60th wedding anniversary), Dad's birthday (55th birthday), sister (30th birthday) and my twin daughters turning 8!!! It's going to be amazing....can't wait to have a 4-generation picture with Mickey and Donald!
That is amazing! :lovestruc

Hey all -- looks like I've found my people. We're planning on going back April 2013. We were there last April for our first trip, and as soon as I got home I emailed my travel agent and asked "how soon can I book April 2013?" She told me to wait until after the first of the year...I think I held off until my birthday (January 18th) and called full of giddy anticipation of booking POFQ... Sadly, you can't book packages this far out. Room-only reservations. :mad: She explained that she could book a room, but since we want a package it wouldn't really do any good.

So for now, we wait. We play "Disney 20 Questions" every night at dinner where one of us thinks of a ride, a show, or anything Disney-related (the one that was hardest to guess tonight -- the paintbrushes of Tom Sawyer Island)... Having The Dis sure does make waiting a little easier... (but not much)

Sept-Oct 2013 for us too :yay:!! I can't wait to actually book it and plan it! Hoping the refurbs will be complete too:thumbsup2

Sept-Oct 2013 for us too :yay:!! I can't wait to actually book it and plan it! Hoping the refurbs will be complete too:thumbsup2

Mid-Sept 2013 for my family as well!!! :banana:
CSR w/ free dining (I hope!)

So glad that I have found others who want to plan and (more importantly!) discuss their plans 1 1/2 years in advance!!
Since we all agreed on WDW I have been on the DISboards EVERY day. I still had subscriptions to my posts back in 2007 so I have been looking through them to see some great tips I may have forgotten.

I know alot has changed since 2007 so I am trying to make sure I find all the new cool stuff!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter