2013 swap calendar - interest and comments thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to type this up now, but it's a lot of back and forth between word and here.

If anyone has solid sign up dates for swaps, post them here and I'll plug them in before I get the thread up and running. Jennifer, I have the dates you posted above included already.
Once the 2013 calendar is up, I will close this thread and we can stick to the one thread.

I'd like to start the next sketch swap (AK, DTD, and Mini Golf) with an interest thread on the 12th of February to get ideas for sections, etc. Signups would be on the 26th of February, with a due date of May 15th. It's a smaller grouping, so that should get us back on track for finishing the four sets in 2013. Thinking August 15th and November 15th for the other two.

How does that sound?

Jennifer, all of the sketch swaps are 2 page layouts right?

Trying to type this up now, but it's a lot of back and forth between word and here.

If anyone has solid sign up dates for swaps, post them here and I'll plug them in before I get the thread up and running. Jennifer, I have the dates you posted above included already.
Once the 2013 calendar is up, I will close this thread and we can stick to the one thread.

Thank you!

Jennifer, all of the sketch swaps are 2 page layouts right?

Was planning on it, unless there is a revolt against two-pagers in the future.

I'd like to start the next sketch swap (AK, DTD, and Mini Golf) with an interest thread on the 12th of February to get ideas for sections, etc. Signups would be on the 26th of February, with a due date of May 15th. It's a smaller grouping, so that should get us back on track for finishing the four sets in 2013. Thinking August 15th and November 15th for the other two.

How does that sound?

Is August and Nov the due dates for DHS and Epcot, and what order are you doing them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!