2013 dates

The cast member at Expo said probably Spring 2012 before point release. He said worked on new locations but no hints where

I'm not really sure what is meant by point release but I would think that next spring for announcing 2013 sailings would real late and doesn't seem to make sense. That gives folks a year or a little less to plan and pay, especially for sailings the beginning of 2013. Hopefully it'll be this fall.

On August 8th on the Dream the lady at the rebooking desk said "this Fall, September or October". I was surprised when she said September. I am rooting for September!! October isn't too far away either.

On August 8th on the Dream the lady at the rebooking desk said "this Fall, September or October". I was surprised when she said September. I am rooting for September!! October isn't too far away either.

This is what we were told on the Wonder's 8/9-16 cruise.

i need to know, so i can switch our dummy date to a real date! :flower:

Rumor is sometime in October.
20.creation.jpg

If you book a 3 night dummy date, then want to switch over and book a 7 night cruise, do you get the added incentives (OBC) that come with the 7 night cruise or are you stuck with the 3 night OBC's?

I call once a week...I called today and was AGAIN, for maybe the 30th time in a row, told OCTOBER. I am pretty sure it will be October. Hoping for September but every time, I am told October. And that was DCL...DVC also told me October when I spoke to them last week. Word is, October....

If you book a 3 night dummy date, then want to switch over and book a 7 night cruise, do you get the added incentives (OBC) that come with the 7 night cruise or are you stuck with the 3 night OBC's?

When I booked onboard the Dream August 5, CM Autumn told me that when I switch to 7 night I will get the additional OBC.

It's too bad they didn't have some kind of big convention in Anaheim to announce exciting things about DCL to a bunch of big Disney fans. Oh, I don't know, maybe They could talk about 2013 sailings, what character would be on the stern of the Fantasy. New different things on the Fantasy. You know, new cool stuff like that.:sad2:

Really hoping for October as well.

So how does the first day of booking typically go down? I am wondering how much advance notice there will be, as I want to ensure I book as soon as possible for the best price.

Also will the pricing be announced ahead of time or is it only when you can make the reservation that you can see the price?

thanks

Really hoping for October as well.

So how does the first day of booking typically go down? I am wondering how much advance notice there will be, as I want to ensure I book as soon as possible for the best price.

Also will the pricing be announced ahead of time or is it only when you can make the reservation that you can see the price?

thanks

I don't remember exact dates, but you can go back to the opening day threads for 2012 and get exact information, but this is what I remember:
The Magic, Wonder, Fantasy and Dream opened for part of 2012 in October-ish. These were all just regular itineraries, nothing special. Later, maybe a month later (don't quote me) Hawaii and the remainder of 2012 were announced and open for booking. I remember getting an e-mail from DCL one day before booking opened, but news was breaking here on the Dis about a week before that. Platinum and Gold could book first, then the next day bookings were open to everyone else. HTH! :goodvibes

I'm hoping for some more "special" cruises.. like Hawaii.. can't wait to see what they are doing in 2013!!..

I don't remember exact dates, but you can go back to the opening day threads for 2012 and get exact information, but this is what I remember:
The Magic, Wonder, Fantasy and Dream opened for part of 2012 in October-ish. These were all just regular itineraries, nothing special. Later, maybe a month later (don't quote me) Hawaii and the remainder of 2012 were announced and open for booking. I remember getting an e-mail from DCL one day before booking opened, but news was breaking here on the Dis about a week before that. Platinum and Gold could book first, then the next day bookings were open to everyone else. HTH! :goodvibes

Do TAs get advance notice or is it wiser to just keep checking these boards?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!