2012 Card Count Thread

Thanks Ladies! :)

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to seeing all of your new creations!

I made 22 valentines for DS to take to school. Do they count? They are smaller so wasn't sure if they counted? And, I didn't take a picture before sending him on his way! :confused3 They were cute, though. Instead of having him write on the inside, I had him write on the back then attached them to treat bags holding pink hershey's kisses!

LOL OK...then they qualify!!!! I like that you are so forgiving...no mean girl here!!! Thanks Jennifer! So, I met my goal so far this month and am 7 ahead so far for March!! Yay!!!

The set is too cute! I love it! Will be great for pages also! I have bought so many sets from there!

LOL OK...then they qualify!!!! I like that you are so forgiving...no mean girl here!!! Thanks Jennifer! So, I met my goal so far this month and am 7 ahead so far for March!! Yay!!!

The set is too cute! I love it! Will be great for pages also! I have bought so many sets from there!

I buy most of my sets from them. Love their stuff, and they are the sweetest things ever.

Hey everyone :)

Please add another 1 card to my total :)

IMG_8338.JPG

Also, Jennifer, with this card included - I should have 7 cards for February (currently only 5 is listed on the 1st post).

My goal is to make about half a dozen more this weekend, so we'll see what I come up with!

PS: My finger is pretty much completely healed now, YAY! AND I've been in the mood to make cards!! (The couple of days after I cut my finger I couldn't even look at my paper... I was so turned off).

Hey everyone :)

Please add another 1 card to my total :)

IMG_8338.JPG

Also, Jennifer, with this card included - I should have 7 cards for February (currently only 5 is listed on the 1st post).

My goal is to make about half a dozen more this weekend, so we'll see what I come up with!

PS: My finger is pretty much completely healed now, YAY! AND I've been in the mood to make cards!! (The couple of days after I cut my finger I couldn't even look at my paper... I was so turned off).

That's adorable! I'll fix your total now. Glad to hear the finger is better.

Me again!!

I made another 4 today :)

I designed a dress by welding some shapes together in craftroom.... and these are the projects I made with it!

IMG_8345.JPG

And I don't know why I decided to make bridal thank yous.... but I did and I LOVE them!

IMG_8347.JPG

IMG_8353.JPG

IMG_8342 by paperartprincess, on Flickr

I'm starting off the month with 2 cards.
I made these for a Christmas blog I'm on the Design Team for.

DSC03761.jpg

DSC03759.jpg

I finished up 4 cards this morning :)

IMG_8373 by paperartprincess, on Flickr

Off to a good start for March.... but not sure if I'll make my goal this month... I've started working on a recipe mini album - my first ever mini album so we'll see how it goes!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter