2012 Card Count Thread

Please add 3 to my total for January :)

IMG_8290.JPG

IMG_8289.JPG

IMG_8288.JPG

Oooh, those are so cute!

Jennifer - I'd like to jump in...I always make Christmas cards, but I'd like to just make all my cards. So, I want to build a base. Therefore, I need to maybe do 15 per month. I hope that's not too lofty of a goal. (But it includes Christmas eventually.) So, starting with February, it'll be 15/month for a total of 165 on the year....fingers crossed!!

Sure thing, Erin!

I got one made yesterday. I'm hoping to get a few done tomorrow to at least get to my goal of 10... :rolleyes:

I got 3 more cards made! They will be for sending dad over the next month. I am trying to send him a card each week to keep his spirits up while he is in treatment.

Rebecca

Love seeing the cards everyone has posted!!

Please add 10 more to my total. 2 last weekend and 8 today. Today I made some Valentine's Day cards and used my Cricut Sweetheart cartridge for some of the hearts and the scroll heart. Glad I thought to use my Mickey Font cartridge to put little hidden Mickeys on the ones I will send to my Disney friends.

Very cute Tracey!!! I've been loving pirate-themed stuff lately.

Don't think these count, but I made 2 menu cards for Valentine's Day dinner next week :)

Wanted to share since I love how they turned out!

IMG-20120207-00185 by paperartprincess, on Flickr

Add 9 for me today. Made the valentines for my nieces and nephews.

Rebecca

please add two more...made cards for my friends kids we are meeting in DLR for their GC!

Hi Everyone!

Please add another 3 for me.... I was in the middle of a fourth when I accidently (read: idiotically) sliced the tip of my finger with my exacto knife. Needless to say, I will not be making cards for the next couple of days since the doctor glue my cut shut and I need to be extra carefuly now. *sigh* don't you just hate when stupid things like this happens?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter